After |25|

Yeseul's P.O.V.

I woke up with a satisfied feeling.

There was an arm that was wrapped around me and I instantly knew whose it was. Jimin. I smiled as I turned around to face him.

"Jiminie, I know that you're awake." I smiled at my boyfriend.

"Hrmm. Okay, Ms. Sherlock." Jimin opened up his eyes and showed me his eye smile. "Good morning." He said as he softly pecked me on the lips.

"Good morning." I smiled back. "I had a very good sleep last night." I said and he chuckled.

"Me too. I never knew you could be so naughty in be—" I cut him off.

"D-Don't talk about that." I averted my eyes in embarrassment and he started laughing as he gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"And I'd never imagine that you'd curse either. You didn't curse that day thou—" He stopped talking.

What?

"Which day?" I asked him and he gulped.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this..." He hesitated. "You're gonna be mad at me." He averted his eyes and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't understand, Jimin. What are you talking about?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But promise me that you won't be mad?" He said and I nodded.

"I promise." I said as I made a cross on my heart.

**********
"YOU ASSHOLE!" I exclaimed as I ran after him. I had wrapped the blanket around me since I was still naked from last night and Jimin was just running around in his boxers. I was still sore from last night, considering the fact that Jimin was rough with me, but that was the last of my concerns right now.

"I AM SORRY I REALLY DIDNT MEAN IT!" Jimin cried as he ran before me.

Jimin ran until he got stuck at the corner of the wall. Hah! Got you! He looked at me with a scared and terrified expression.

"Don't you know how to respect one's privacy!" I shouted at him and he looked down.

"I'm sorry. I had just forgotten my phone in your room that night and when I came back—well, I saw you...doing stuff. It wasn't my fault though! I tried to go back to my room and ignore it but..it was just too..." Jimin stopped saying.

"Too what?!" I asked him and he flinched.

"..I was just curious, okay? I didn't see anything! You were covered in all blankets and...that's all!" Jimin exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know how embarrassing that is for me?!" I shouted again.

"I know that it is embarrassing for you! That is the reason why I didn't intend to tell this to you till the day you died in a warm bed!" Jimin shouted back.

"This is just not right! I feel humiliated!" I sat on the sofa beside and buried my face in a pillow due to embarrassment. I felt Jimin shift and sit beside me. He put a hand in my shoulder and I brushed it off. "Don't touch me, you prick!" I ordered him.

"Listen to me, Yeseul—" I cut him off.

"—No, you listen to me!" I exclaimed. "I didn't do such kind of things even though I felt like it because I thought that you'd hate me for being so corrupted. But when I FINALLY try something, that had to be the ONLY FREAKING TIME you had to leave your freaking iPhone in my room?!" I shouted in a disbelief.