New Experience |7|

Oy flashback of your life coming right up.

Ahem Ahem..

This chapter is not for everyone. *you know what I mean*

_

Sexual intercourse is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis, usually when erect, into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.

And this is what the Wikipedia said. But you know what I said as soon as I read that sentence?

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD JUST DO THAT?!" I exclaimed and sighed.

So do people really have sex that way? It's so weird ew!

I moved my cursor and clicked the 'video' button on the screen. Let's explore.

Jin hyung told me that everybody, or at least every guy watches it and I was no exception. I wonder whether Yeseul knows about this.

I clicked on the first video. The video opene-oh wait. First it started loading. My wifi is real slow. Then it opened. It stated playing. Two unknown people started kissing each other. The two unknown people then started undressing each other. Oh no, that's a female body without clothes. Should I close my eyes? The bald handsome guy started touching the girl on her 'No No' areas. The girl started touching the guy on his 'No No' areas. They started kissing even harder. And as soon as they did what the google and Jin hyung told me, my perspective regarding the world changed.

"Whoaa!" I was fascinated by the view in front of me. Even Yeseul made a noise similar to that today.

The uneasiness in my stomach started to increase immensely and I felt something growing..down there.

It was standing, just like the guy's in the video. What am I supposed to do with this?! Go back down!

In frustration, I aggressively pushed it down and regretted the second later.

"OWWEEE!!!" I shouted in pain.

"Jimin, what's wrong?!" My mom came running and rushed into my room. I quickly closed my laptop and put my bunny over my crotch.

"A-Ah mom..it's nothing. I swear! Please leave." I whined.

She stared at me for a while and nodded.

"Okay." She smirked and winked at me.

What?

WHAT?!

She left my room and I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. She found out! This is literally the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my entire life!

After a 10 minute of silence and guilt, I decided to let it go. Eh, mom must have gone through it too.

I opened my laptop again and removed the bunny from my lap. Okay, let's watch it again!

The video started playing again.

My part was still standing like a military soldier. Is this what Jin hyung had told me about?

While I watched it, I slowly unzipped my pants, and took each step one by one. Without rushing, I wrapped my fingers around my part and flinched. What the hell, this is not the usual feeling! I hold it so many times while peeing, what's up with it now?

In the video, the 'sex' part had already begun now. As Jin hyung instructed, I imagined myself as the bald guy and Yeseul as the blonde girl. The video kept going on and my hands started moving by it own, back and forth.

My breathing became shorter. It certainly was a very new feeling. A pleasurable one. My speed increased and I started panting.

"A-Ahhh!" Without even realising, forbidden voices started releasing out of my voice. Now I get why Yeseul made that noise.

Then, came the final step.

I closed my eyes as my hand kept moving to the fastest. My breath became even shorter. Something started building inside me. It was like a balloon that was ready to burst anytime now. And then–

The balloon had bursted.

I felt a liquid flow out of my part which made my hands wet. My breathing slowed down and the video had stopped playing.

I opened my eyes only to encounter a white liquid all over my desk. So this must be the semen. I sighed. Now I'll have to clean all of this up.

I grabbed a tissue and cleaned my hands, my desk, basically everything that was covered with it and then sniffed all of the places. It smells. I sighed again. Sure, it does give pleasure but it also gives the pain of cleaning stuff up.

_

After I finished cleaning up, I went for a sleep. Very strange but I had literally never felt this sleepy in my entire life.

I went to sleep with Yeseul right after that. It was a weird feeling but at least I wasn't feeling uneasy anymore.

*The Next Day*

I went to school with a bright smile on my face. I wasn't suffering anymore. When I entered my class, I saw Yeseul completing her homework which was kind of normal since she literally never completed her homework on time.

I went and sat with Taehyung, totally dodging Yeseul's seat and she didn't seem to bother.

Now don't get me wrong. She is great but I just realised something with yesterday's experience.

"Sex is something you should have only when you are older and with the person you intend to marry." Jin hyung's words never left my mind. So from now on, no touching thighs. I know how to pleasure myself.

Mrs. Song, our science teacher entered our class soon after the first bell.

"Alright class, today we are going to study a very new and interesting topic." She exclaimed and everybody looked at her, confused.

"The name of the lesson is," She turned towards the board to write the name of the lesson. "Reproduction in a human body." She said and I scoffed.

I am gonna ace science.

**********
Third Person's P.O.V.

Do you remember the first time you got sex educated? Or do you remember the first time you watched porn? Or let's slip towards something easier. Do you remember the first time you..Ahem Ahemed..yourself? I bet you do.

And the story until now—It was just a collection of sweet and sour moments of Yeseul's and Jimin.

So, let's get to the highlights of our story.

Jimin's hormones took a huge turn in his life. Damn boy became perverted and jerked himself off almost everyday. (A/N- I SEARCHED IT UP ON GOOGLE, DAMN HORNY ADOLESCENT BOYS). Yeseul was still as innocent since she didn't have any close friends like Jin or Namjoon.

Now that Jimin and Yeseul survived the middle school, they are finally in highschool.

And highschool was a total different story. You know what I mean? :)