Chapter 11: So That's How It's Going To Be

Blake stood there a little shocked that the she-wolf just self-proclaimed herself to be this packs Luna. What's more, a small part of Blake felt threatened that she might lose Ryker. Blake was feeling a foreign emotion she never felt before, it felt like jealousy? Well whatever it was, Blake didn't liked it one bit.

Then Blake threw one her own sinister smirks, confusing Emma.

"And? Do you actually think I care who or what you are to that mutt?" Blake asked Emma with a slight chuckle in her tone. "You just gave me a reason to leave this place now. You can keep Alpha Ryker for all I care."

Before Emma could respond, Blake slammed the door in her face, ending the conversation. When Blake was walking away she could hear a quiet growl from the other side, no doubt it was Emma. Blake felt hurt for some reason, but as quickly as she felt it, she stuffing the feeling back down inside her.

A couple of hours later, Blake was looking out toward the horizon. The sun was starting to disappear which signaled that dawn was approaching. She was starting to wonder about her colony and her friends. She originally did this to save them, but she soon realized that she "technical" didn't made a promise to stay, only to leave with the Alpha and his pack.

Speak of the devil, Ryker walked into the room and he was glad to see his mate out of the bathroom. But he quickly remembered that she was not in the best of moods with him. He needed to tread carefully.

"Hey," Ryker spoke up breaking the silence.

Blake turned to him, shot him a nasty glare and then turned back to the window.

Yup, still mad, He thought to himself.

"Look, I know we had a fall out, but you need to learn," He came out with. "And who knows, if I see some improve, I will take you off of punishment right away."

Is he trying to make me feel good about this or is he on some serious werewolf-level crack? Blake question in her mind. If this was Ryker attempt at make Blake feel better... he is off to a very, very bad start.

"You know what, Ryker? Screw you and your freakin' punishment!" Blake yelled at her mate, catching him off-guard and made flinch back."Do I look like a little girl that needs to be rounded into the perfect little mate? No! I never asked for this! Not to mention, being some side dish to some she-wolf."

"What are you talking about?! What she-wolf?!" Ryker growled, suddenly anger that his mate would ever doubt his love for her.

"I'm talking about that bitch, Emma," Blake spat out with disgust. "She came here early looking for you to do a quickie. She also said that she was your future Luna, too."

"That is totally untrue! I will deal with her later," Ryker growled. Then he made his way to Blake and took her hands into his. "Just know that you are the only one that I will ever need."

As pleasurable as sparks coursing thought hands were, Blake pulled her hands from Ryker. She walked around him, putting some distance between them.

"Yeah, well... I don't feel the same way for you," She said softly. "I never will. But you won't have to worry about that anymore."

"Why?" Ryker asked with suspicion in his tone.

"Because, I am leaving,"

"What!" Ryker yelled out. "You can't do that! First you promised that you stay if I let your colony go and second you are my mate! I need you with me."

"Okay, one: I promised I go with you, I never said I would stay and two: this is your world not mine, I am a human being and I don't want to be stuck dealing with this for the rest my life."

"Well to bad, mate" Ryker said. "Fate choose you for me and me for you. We're stuck with each other whether you like or not."

"Fuck you, Ryker!" Blake bellowed" I am leaving and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Then in an instant, Ryker had Blake pinned to the wall. He was so angry, his wolf was so close to the surface and his eyes were a deep gold color. Blake had awaken his beast. Blake was a little scared, but she refused to let it show. She didn't want him to know what effect it had on her.

"You see little mate..." said Ryker with a devilish smirk on his face. "I can. I was planning on save this for you when you warmed up to me and that you're so proud of being human."

Before confusion could settle inside Blake's mind, the Alpha grew out his fangs and sank them into her neck, where the neck connects with the shoulder. He was marking her. But it was a forced one. If it was an accepted one the pain would only last for a few seconds. However, since it was forced Blake was feeling the agonizing pain non-stop. When Ryker was finished, Blake was still screaming from the pain. Then something happened.

Suddenly, Blake was totally overwhelmed with power and pain, all she wanted was for Ryker to get away from. She released all what she felt and then Ryker was sent flying to the other side of the room.

He was shocked, he felt like he was hit with some kind of invisible force. Then, he looked at his mate, he could believe his eyes. Blake stood their drawing in heavy breaths and her hair was swirling and moving around. Blake then felt extremely exhausted, her vision was going black and she collapsed down to the floor with Ryker rushing to her side.

A/N

Hi everyone, sorry I took so long for this chapter, but I have been busy with college and work and that I was fixing the plot for the story. So you guys enjoy the chapter.

-songbird125