Chapter 7: Wake Up Into a Nightmare

Beep... Beep... Beep... Blake was coming around to her senses and if it were possible, the beeping seemed to be getting more annoying by the minute. She tried opening her eyes, but close them fast from the bright light her eyes weren't accustomed to yet. After a few more tries, she could finally see and what she could she was a room completely white. Blake also noticed that she had a couple of needles and wire in her wrist that were connected to drips and a heart monitor. And if that wasn't bad enough, she found herself wearing a hospital gown.

'Where am I?' Blake thought to herself. She sat up she laying on and pulled the needles and wires out and got out off the bed she was laying on. When she got her feet, everything that happened came flooding back into her mind. She gave herself up to the werewolves to save everyone else.

She couldn't escape and go back to them, she would be hunted down and put her people in danger again. Anything is that she made a deal with them to leave them alone so long as they had her. She was stuck, but she wasn't going to complain. She made her bed and she was going to lay in it. She would do it again if it meant saving the people she loved.

A few minutes had passed and then a nurse walked in the room, with a clipboard in hand. She looked from the clipboard, meeting eye to eye with Blake. From shock, the nurse didn't know that the she dropped her clipboard. When the nurse final regained her senses, she ran out of the room.

'Okay that was awkward...' Blake thought to herself.

A few moments later the nurse came back with the doctor and began a thorough checkup on Blake.

The Alpha was in his office , finishing paperwork and other important, or trying. He couldn't seem to focus, ever since his mate was the hospital wing since this early afternoon. Just then, there was knock on his door.

"Enter," He grumbled.

Then in came his beta, with a tired expression on his face. This was drawing some concern from the Alpha and he wanted to know what was going on.

"What? What is it?! Are we under attack?!" Alpha said, getting all serious.

"N..no 'huff' 'huff'.... she is.... 'huff' awake," His Beta struggled out.

Upon hearing this, the Alpha shot out his chair, sending it crashing to the ground. He rushed forward to the hospital wing. It was astonishing, to hear his mate had already awakened. The pack doctor said the she would at least be out for a couple of days. This made him swell with relief and pride and push to go faster.

Blake was sitting there on her bed with back to the door. She was drinking a juice box, because she had low blood-sugar, so the nurse gave it to her. The nurse also said she would be coming back with some snacks. Meanwhile, Blake was looking out the window admiring the view of the field. She also saw werewolves playing around, kids and teens alike, along with the adults were enjoying the sight of it all. It felt kind of strange to Blake, watching the said monsters, who were half responsible for ending the humans' way of life, acting so peacefully and innocent. But Blake had remind herself that this could, indeed, be an act.

Just then, the door burst open and slammed hard against the wall with loud thump. That caused Blake to choke on her drink and forced her into taking a spit-take from the sudden surprise. When Blake was finished coughing, see shot a glare at who ever was at the door.
It revealed to be, none other than the Alpha, himself.

"You know, there's this thing called knocking!" Blake yelled in a mocking tone.

He ignored her remarked and used his werewolf speed to appear right in front of her. He pulled her into his chest and planted his face in her neck. He started sniffing her and Blake was just weird out by this awkward position. They spent a few minutes like that, until Blake pushed him away, which took a lot of effort.

"Okay, what was that about?" Blake asked referring to the sniffing.

"That is how we werewolves calm ourselves down. The scent of our mates relaxes our inner wolves," The Alpha explained.

"Okay, well that won't fly pal. I don't even know your name-"

"Ryker..."

"Wait what?"

"Ryker... that's my name,"

"Okay, well regardless, this doesn't change what I said earlier," Blake stated. "I will never accept you. You wolves and vamps are the whole reason why the world is so fucked up now! I could never accept someone, who had a hand in this madness as my soulmate."

Those word sadness Ryker and broke his heart a little more. Hearing that his mate rejecting him again, made his wolf whimper. Soon that sadness was replaced with anger. He growled out, stalked up to Blake and grabbed her by the wrist.

"I don't need you to love me, all I need is for you to remain by my side." He snarled out while his eyes were flashing gold. "You will be the Luna of this pack. And... you will be turned and become one of us!"

That made Blake's eyes go wide. He was going strip her of her humanity and force to play mother wolf to these pack of animals.

"When hell freezes over!" Blake yelled out breaking the silence.

"This is not up for discussion, you will be turned, but as my mate, I will give some time until then." Ryker stated.

"And I said, that is never going to happen!" Blake said in a defiant tone.

A/N

Sorry everyone I really trying to write more, butI have been busy and of course, writer's block. So stay tuned for more.

~Songbird125