We finally get there as Charles hands me off to Levi. Levi kisses me as he takes me arm. "You have to wait." I laughed whispering to him. "I couldn't help it, you took my breath away when I seen you walking down the aisle." He smiles.

We stood there facing each other doing our vows, Levi would get choked up trying to say them

We placed our rings on each others fingers, Levi looked at the Priest, "Can I kiss her yet? I can't wait any longer." Everyone started to laugh.

"I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss your bride." The priest says with a grin.

He cupped his hand behind my head pulling me close to him, a kiss filled with so much passion, that lasted for what felt like eternity. Taking my breath away.

He picks me up carrying me out of the church. "I can't wait until tonight." He says kissing me. We stood outside greeting the guests as they congratulate us.

There was then an older couple that came up to us smiling away, I didn't know who they were but she gave me a huge hug "It's so nice to finally meet you, you look beautiful." The older woman says to me. "Alexis, I want you to finally meet my parents. Antonio and Loretta. They flew here from Slovenia." Levi introduces us.

I look at him in shock, "Oh! I just assumed.." I start to say and give them each a hug. "So nice to meet you!" They stood next to us while we greeted the rest of the attendee's.

We arrive at the reception hall and was so amazed at how beautiful it looked. My centerpieces turned out beautiful, the set up, everything was just perfect.

 My centerpieces turned out beautiful, the set up, everything was just perfect

When it came time for our first dance, he surprised me with our dance. He had us do our very first dance together the waltz. I wasn't so nervous to do it this time it felt like I was a pro. Everyone stood their smiling and taking pictures. We then did another slow dance and had exchanged dances with everyone willing.

We walked around talking with all the guests, and was happy that everything was going great with no interruptions. It was then time for the cake cutting, we sliced our cake together wrapping our arms around each others we exchanged our pieces of cake feeding eachother.