Characters of HNK

I wanna give my opinions about the characters of Houseki No Kuni!

Alphabetical

ADAMANT

Like, how do I start? Basically the father of the gems. From the start, the gems really gave him a sort of happiness. He's patient and brief, unpredictable in every way and very dependable. I see why the gems really like him and depend on him most of the time. He's always meditating and it says on the manga that he is praying. While Adamant is actually a prayer machine built for the Lunarians, he is faulty and refuses to work. I dunno why though. But Adamant is one of the people in HNK that really strikes me in the heart.

Aechmea

He's really edgy! Yes, he knows how to put gems back together and he's pretty good at it, even if he is the prince of the Lunarians. He's really pretty. As described by his people, he mopes about sometimes about not being able to get Adamant to work. He doesn't want people to call him by his real name and I don't know why. Most of all, some of his statements really sounded like self-blame and blaming on his kind. "We are ghosts of garbage." Or "Nothing comes from our scrappy knowledge."

Alexandrite

The mineral life form version of a nerd. He's basically like my entire group of friends.

Twin Amethysts

They're cute together OwO.

Antarcticite

I was so depressed when he was brought to the moon. Seriously, make him come back, o magical CGI powers! Or...manga powers anyway.

Aquamarine

I don't know much about him lol.

Benitonite

Also don't know much about him since he's like a background character.

Bort

All hail this battle freak diamond

Cairngorm

He's thoughtful even though he's awfully bitter to Phos

Chrysoberyl

He's that guy from the art book!

Cinnabar

SOMEBODY GET HIM A JOB CAUSE HE'S TOO PRECIOUS FOR THE NIGHT PATROL.

Dia

He's too precious

Euclase

#EuclaseIsGreatEvenThoughIForgotAboutHimSinceItsALongTimeILastReadHNKManga

Fluorite

He's also one of the gems in the manga. He's also more of a background character to me.

Ghost Quartz

GIVE HIM LAPIS BACK

Goshenite

Shy and passive boy.

Goshenite (new)

He's like new Morganite, they basically act like kids.

Green Diamond

One of the diamonds that were brought to the moon.

Heliodor

Precious boy.

Hemimorphite

OH WOW I DIDN'T KNOW YOU EXISTED.

Jade

Ha wow, Speaker Jade. He's cool.

Lapis

To me, he seems more of an accessory for Phos to wear rather than an actual gem.

Morganite

Pls bring this guy back

Morganite (new)

OH MY GOD MY WISH CAME TRUE

Neptunite

Also a background character

Obsidian

Also a background character

Padparadshca

One of the best gems in the series! He's too cool!

Peridot

Ugh I forgot about him too...

Phosphophyllite

The main character! With those legs and arms of his, he's basically supergem! Why is he still getting cracked?!

Pink Topaz

Gem shards.

Red Beryl

That one guy that gets disappointed whenever Phos gets a new body part.

Red Diamond

He's like Dia too!

Ruby

Lol don't know him but he's one of Yellow Diamond's partners

Rutile

Quack doc!

Sapphire

Also one of Yellow's partners

Sphene

One of the manga's background characters

Watermelon Tourmaline

Also a background character

Yellow Diamond

Yes my Diam-I mean brother Yellow.

Zircon

Somebody help this guy because I don't think he can last a century with Bort.