Chapter 13

We all watched as Ricky's pale body laid peacefully on the floor of our living room. We heard a faint rumble coming from our ceiling and we saw that the swirling grey dust that was spinning on our roof was coming down like a funnel cloud and forming a body.

"You monster!" Mom yelled at the dust body. "You killed my son! How dare you!"

The body laughed and showed a face and I immediately recognized it. Me and JD gasped, "Lucille's ex husband!"

¨What?!¨ Mom and Dad both gasped. Lucille began to cry and the ex husband began to laugh all deep and evil like.

¨Did you miss me?¨ The ghost growled.

¨No, not really,¨ JD yelled, ¨you are a bad person!¨

The ghost laughed again. ¨Oh, a bad person, eh?¨

¨Yes. You followed us back home, haunted our house, and possessed and killed my brother. I'm pretty sure that's bad enough.¨ I said.

The ghost slowly floated around Ricky's dead body. ¨Hmm. Perfect. So pale and light. Hand him over!"

¨Never!¨ Mom yelled blocking the body.

¨I said, HAND HIM OVER!¨ The ghost began to go through Mom's body which flew her back to a wall. We all ran to her and helped get her up. We turned back around and saw that the ghost had taken Ricky's body. He began to evil laugh really loud and went through the living room window into the storm.

"Aww, now what? He just went outside in the rain." JD complained.

"Ricky is our brother, no matter the weather or how difficult this can be, we're going to bring him back and save his life together." I said to him. JD smiled.

"Oh well looked at y'all being good brothers." Dad said.

"So if were going to risk our own lives saving Ricky's, were going have to take Lucille to your mom's." Mom said. 

"Great idea." Dad said putting Lucille in her car seat. We all began to head to the minivan to start our hunt.