1

Two years. That's how long they were happy with their marriage. Although if Hoseok was being honest he'll always be happy being married to Taehyung.

Sitting on their king sized bed alone. Bringing his knees to his chest he wrapped his arms around them. Seeing the time on the digital alarm clock on their bedside table turn midnight the brunet hid his face between his knees.

'look at that another night where he'll be home late'

'This is because you're such a disgrace Hoseok'

'You're a disappointment'

Squeezing his eyes shut he blocked his ears with his knees "s-stop I'm not" sniffling quietly he tried his hardest to block the voices.

'look at that another night where he'll be home late'

'This is because you're such a disgrace Hoseok'

'You're a disappointment'

"S-stop!" Hoseok screamed loudly and thankfully the voices disappeared leaving Hoseok to cry himself to sleep for one more night.

***

When he woke up the next morning he saw Taehyung sitting beside him against their headboard texting someone, with his morning raspy voice he greeted "morning..."

"Morning" the response Taehyung gave was quick and blunt making it harder for Hoseok to the say the next thing "w-why were you so late?"

"I had a shoot, it lasted over night, I texted you about it." Once again he was blunt leaving Hoseok to chew his lower lip and reach for his phone and indeed he did text him soon after midnight "oh sorry."

"It's fine" putting his phone down Taehyung looked over at his husband who for him seemed like the first time in forever "I will be coming home late the next two nights, the cast are having a party for it being completed and tomorrow night it's the party before the premiere."

"Wow that's exciting I can't wait to see the movie" Hoseok smiled brightly.

After getting married Taehyung succeed as a actor after many attempts and became one of the top actors out there which Hoseok was so proud of. Career wise Hoseok was great too, he was a dance choreographer for a few artists and he was a part time dance teacher with Jimin at his dance school.

"I know I can't wait till it's out." Smiling himself he ruffled his hair.

"So what time should I get dressed biy?" Hoseok looked up at Taehyung with a huge smile but Taehyung's smile faltered Hearing him.

"Oh sorry Hoseok but both parties are just exclusive for cast and the team you know?"

"Oh...yeah I do" Hoseok smiled slightly as he looked down "ah I better get dressed otherwise I'll be late" pushing himself off the bed he headed into the joint bathroom.

He knew Taehyung was lying about the parties being exclusive, why? Because he used to bring Hoseok to those parties when he first became successful. But if Taehyung doesn't want him there then he should respect that.

Hoseok wanted to forget it and not be bothered by the fact that Taehyung no longer brings him to parties anymore or out in general. Now that he thinks about it he can't remember the last time they went on a date.

He wanted those thoughts out of his head but it was difficult, especially considering he was schizophrenic. To add onto those thoughts he had a nagging feeling at the back of his head that told him when Taehyung came back from shooting in America something changed in him. Something that would change their lives drastically.

Think this chapter as a deposit of me actually going to do what you guys want me to do (start a book, do marathon chapters etc) as my 1k thank you :') 💖