Chapter 11

You woke up from your slumber, tired and quickly got up. It was the weekend, which meant that there wasn't gonna be any school. Crazy, that school is always so chaotic that it's like that whole period of time took like 2 years.

Still a bit groggy from the morning heat and sleepiness, you decided to take a shower to jog yourself up. You stepped into the bathroom and saw- you saw-

"I'M SORRY" you quickly say and slam the door, basically rolling away quickly.

I guess you had just forgotten about the whole 'You're living with a super hot older guy now, good luck lmao" of a plot.

You quickly went to the living room, there was no reason to take a shower now, that encounter had basically been a slap in the face. You thought about All Might's body and slightly drooled. 'why am I the thirstiest being alive' you thought to yourself and slapped those thoughts away. As you did that though, you began to wonder what said Tosh what doing.

Toshi P.O.V

I had just woken up this morning normally, it was nothing new. I started to sort of remember what happened yesterday, I was so worried about (Y/N) I thought something bad was going to happen. The only thing bad happened is the way I acted when I got home. And I only started to flush as I remembered the moment she got closer to me.

'Why am I thinking about this anyway? She's a student, I really should stop' he said and tried to push the thoughts away.

For a minute they did go away, only to come back again. And I decided that I would take a shower to clear my head. I went to the bathroom and started removing my clothes when I heard a door open. I yelped a little bit before (Y/N) appeared. She looked at me and then downwards and then quickly apologized and ran off, leaving me flushed and confused still inside the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness" I say as I flush again.

Trying to forget what happened I just kept showering anyway. I never really took a better look at what (Y/N) really looked like.

"I mean of course I like her either way but..." I mumbled to myself, letting my mind wander

The way her (e/c) eyes lit up whenever she got happy, or dulled down when she was sad. The was her skin was so milky smooth. The curves of her body...

'Snap out of it Toshinori' I thought to myself and realized I was still in the shower.

I quickly washed my hair and body and rinsed off everything. Then got out of the shower and got changed. I don't think I could stand being there anymore.

2nd P.O.V

You were in the kitchen when you got bored and started to look around. the curiosity had brought you to Toshinori's room, and you walked inside. Perhaps this was a breach of privacy, perhaps you didn't really care. You looked through and found a bunch of his clothes. 'They look comfy, nice idea for next time but I don't even think I'm ready to do that yet' you think and flush.

You stared at the clothes and quickly took a shirt 'fuck it' you say and change into his shirt. Making your way to his bed you purposefully left your clothes on the ground, you were still wearing underwear though, and this shirt was basically a dress. Knowing this you went under the covers and fell asleep, waiting for a reaction.

Despite all this though, you heard AllMight come in while you were sleeping. You continued to leave your eyes closed and pretended that you were still sleeping. You heard a gasp of surprise and finally opened your eyes. AllMight was there blushing madly. Still groggy you looked at him

"What is it Toshi?"

"Y-A-uh!" he froze and tried to speak as you fought the urge to laugh

"Do you wanna come in the bed with me? This is a pretty big bed you have"

He just stood there, flushed, and spat blood out of his mouth. 'So cute' was all you thought as he quickly wiped at his mouth.

"(Y/N) are you n-naked?"

'Oh that's what made him flustered' you took off the covers and he winced and then saw that you were wearing one of his shirts

"I found them while I was looking around, it's basically a dress on me though!"

warning, some sexual content past here

Toshinori quickly walked out of the room and somewhere else, you thought maybe you had taken it to far and started to follow him. He was in the living room, still flushed.

"Toshi?" you asked

"(Y-(Y/N)!" he said and put his hands over his lap

You looked down and saw that he was trying to conceal his- well.

'is he- hard'

Yea that.

"Oh- Um-" AllMight said, basically dying now.

He couldn't possibly get anymore embarrassed and he looked up expecting to see you disgusted by him. Instead your eyes were twinkling and you were blushing. He stared at you for a moment, and processed the situation. You walked up to him confidently and sat on his leg.

'Fuck why did i think this was a good idea I immediately regret it' (big mood) you thought.

His breath hitched and he looked up at you. "(Y/N)?" he said.

You grabbed his hand and put them on your hips and stared at him, flustered and acting on instinct. (I want you to fuck me jerry, FUCK ME)

You stared and him and felt a twitch on your leg. "Toshi~"

"S-sorry"

"You're so handsome Toshi"

He flushed and looked away.

You hugged his torso while sitting on his leg "I'm a girl too" you say and move your hips around on his leg. Toshinori blushed immensely while staring at you.

"This whole time you haven't even tried to kiss me, Toshi" you say and cross your arms,

You were about to say something but was immediately stopped by AllMight's lips. He adjusted himself on the couch and you moaned a little bit from the friction. You put your hand on his cheek and pulled away.

"That happened, alright" you said aloud and hugged AllMight again, blushing from all of this.

((YOOO I DIDN'T EVEN PLAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN WTF ITS 5AM LMAOSKIES))