Chapter 10

As you went on with your classes you gained more support from some of your friends. When you were in AllMight's class he didn't seem to bothered. I mean, not that you can tell. Maybe he's so muscular even his jaw is muscular and forces him to smile. Thinking of that made you laugh to yourself and snort. AllMight noticed and looked at you which only made you laugh more. Some other people looked confused and smiled, the tension lightened a little bit.

The class continued and eventually ends. You talk to Tsuyu for a while. "That was really cute (L/N)-chan" She says.

"What are you talking about, the snort? I thought I sounded weird but it made everyone laugh so..."

She shook her head (DEATH METAL FROG) and began to speak "It was cute, it lightened the tension too. I was even starting to get a little nervous" she says and scratches the back of her head.

You smile to yourself, and continue to talk to Tsuyu. And just like that, class was over. You would normally be extremely relieved but you were a little bit nervous. You would have to come home to AllMight after all. Thinking about AllMight made you remember about that moment where you said you were going to flirt with him. So far you haven't completely made a fool of yourself so maybe you would try again? (fan service up in this BI-) stfu author.

But you were thinking of that... Thinking about that sort of stuff only made you flustered though, and soon you were just more nervous to go back home. But alas, you had started walking home when the Toshi Boshi himself came up to you.

"Here, I might as well walk with you, we're heading to the same place anyway"

You were about to protest when you looked around, most people were already home and AllMight was already in a different outfit and in his adorable skinny form. 

"Oh- Well- Okay"

He smiled at you, "No reason to not walk home together now is there?"

You blushed and nodded as you thought to yourself "OhmygodstopbeingcuteAAAA"

And after the long awaited arrival home you walked inside and plopped yourself on the couch. AllMight sat next to you and stared for a moment. You would've just ignored him but he kept staring. "I-Is there something on my face-" you say as you frantically rub said face.

"No, it's just, well. You looked so nervous today (L/N), I thought maybe something would be wrong but you seem to be fine. I'm glad"

You look at him for a moment, he could tell that something was wrong... You must've worried him. Soon you were the one staring and you got a bit closer.

AllMight, visibly shook by this action, flushed up for a second "Is something the matter(L/N)?"

You looked at him and flushed for a second, but continued, lifting your hand up to his cheek and  putting it back down before contact, "I-I wanted if maybe you could call me by my first name in private"

AllMight adorably blushes and nods "Yes- Yes of course," pausing for a moment "Y/N"

You flush immediately, and realize something "I-I don't know your name, AllMight" you say and flush more.

Feeling a bit embarrassed that you don't even know that, you look down but hear the faint chuckle of the man. "It's okay, I can just tell you my name" he says and smiles kindly.

"Really?"

"It's not special (Y/N) I'm pretty sure you could have just searched it up" (*FRANTICALLY SEARCHES IT UP*)

"Oh... I didn't think of that"

Chuckling again the man lifts up your head "My name is Toshinori Yagi"

"Toshi..." you say to yourself 'Toshi Boshi-'

Again you turn to him, processing that he touched you and freezing up. Meanwhile he functions normally and starts to speak again "You can call me by my first name too (Y/N)" he says.

'Mission accomplished +Respect' You think to yourself and smile. "We can both say our names to each other now!" you say happily, looking at him.

He also happily looks at you. You two have a moment and look into each other's eyes. "(Y/N)" he starts.

"I- Toshinori" you finish, almost saying 'I love you' from the moment you two were having.

Maybe this was a big step, maybe just a small one, but it was definitely a step and you were happy about that. You start to smile and can't stop. A step to looveee~

THE END

NAH I'M JUST JK

ilu

Thanks for the support guys, gals, and attack helicopters! It really means a lot! I'll see y'all in the next chapter uwu.