Chapter 7 : Rain of light

Start from the beginning

'wait who said we're going to be friend's'

Steel bit her lower lip

"Um Steel" Steel finally says.

"Hehehe!" Skylar laughs and Steel narrowed her eyes at her "Ok What's so funny huh!?!" Steel snapped at her.

"It's just that's a funny name for an umbreon like you hehe" she says in a teasing way.

Steel grips her teeth together 'yea...so funny'

Steel tryed to walk away but was pulled back by Skylar "hey we should hang and get to know each other!" She ye

lls with joy well for her joy.

"Hey Steel" Steel herd Neko call 'oh thank Arceus!'

Neko came and saw Skylar "oh...Steel who's your new friend" she says in a happy voice.

'oh-no Neko...I'm not her friend...' Steel thought coldly. but by Steel's surprise Skylars joy seemed to have vanished by Nekos arrive.

"huh...I'm Skylar"she mumbled kinds grouchy. 'wha?...she was so happy and annoying before'

"Um who are you?" Skylar asked  Neko with a bitter voice. Neko tilted her head "huh I'm Neko....are you ok did i do something wrong?" She asked but Skylar only smile again "Nop I'm fine if your a friend of Steel I'm sure we all can get along" She said in that annoying happy voice again.

'but...what was that about?...that sudden coldness?' Steel shivers as she looked this sylveon over her yellow eyes locked on her with questions.

"Um...but me and Steel were going to hang alone ok sweetie" She says in a sweet voice but Steel shook her head "no...i gatta get some sleep...us umbreon sleep in daylight so...yeah bye Skylar" Steel said before running way looking back for Neko to follow.

Skylar just watched them leave with a smark on her face "Steel."

Steel and Neko got to her dean "are you really going to sleep...because something's telling me you lied to her" Steel rolled her eye "so what if i lie...she's freaking me out" Steel huffed but Neko gave a cold look "you know you should be more nice to other pokemon" she said.

Steel knew she was right but couldn't help it she didn't want to make close friends not after what happened 'even if it was three moon's ago it still happened'

Steel glaref at her for a bit before letting out a heavy breath "yeah ok your right but maybe that's because i don't want friends" she told Neko.

Neko noded "ok but I'm your friend...Slashs your friend i don't think its that bad Steel you need to let go of the past alright" she purred.

Steel opened her eyes to found herself in her dean she streched before gtting up and walk over to the entrance of the dean to look outside the foreast of dark but lit with the stars and the moon was half there.

"Um well it seems to be nice out tonight" she said to herself.

The grass around her was reflecting blue from the glow of her rings her yellow eye's as well had a thin glow to help her night vision.