Chapter 5 : A new start

Start from the beginning

The moon was now out and at it's fullesd pont to

Steel and Slash were still walking

"Huh maybe we should take a hunting brack" steel huffed "hm more like a sleeping brack for me" Slash meows tardly. Steel saw a taillow land in the grass.

Steel lower herself and her blue rings

turned off to blend in with her black fur

She creeped up and when she got close she leaped out and pinned the taillow.

She quickly bit the taillow in the throat to kill it.

Steel take it back to Slash but he was already sleeping "huh is this safe to sleep in the open?" Steel sat dawn and started tarreing through the taillow.

After Steel crld up next to Slash not careing if it was dangerous to sleep in the open.

"Steel" steel heard her dad's vioce call her the mountains where vary cold but she didn't care "hey Steel came in its to cold for a little eevee like you" Shawn grabbed her by the scruff "dad..can we play a game?" Steel asked in a playfully voice Shawn pot her dawn and smile "hah Steel you know i would but winter is caming and we need to get ready for it...it gets cold in the mountains"

Shawn had blanckis that his friend made them and pot it on steel "but we'll be fine won't we?" She asked Shawn carled up beside her and gave her a lick on the forehead "oh of course Steel" he answered.

Steel just cuddled really close to him feeling safe knowing that the worth of her dad was all she needed for the winter.

"Dad you'll always be here for me even when i evolve right.....right" but there was no answer...

Steel opened here eyes to see she was still in the grass lands she lifed her head to look around "huh...that dream....no not a dream a memory..." Steel's eyes started to water up again as she did remember that day. 'i just can't believe...I'll never have a day like that again'  Steel barred her face in her paws and let out a wine "Steel?" Steel heard Slash ask in a concerted voice "im fine" she says as she gets up "we should go through" she said as she walk by him and he just followed her.

They finally got to the everfree forest.

"Huh so this is everfree forest" Steel looked at Slash yeah i got a sister that lives hear we can stay there" he said happily.

Steel looks around the foreast. "This is the biggest forest in all of pokemon history" Slash meows.

"Huh the biggest..that sounds like a place for me I'll be happier livein here...I'm sure of it..."

Steel was looking around to make a new dean.

Slash was helping her to do so

"Huh how about this?" Slash pointed to a tree with a hole under the gruts that mad a good brawl.

"Perfect!" Steel said

Slash smile "that's great haha i guess that's that" he laughed.

But even though it was her home she still felt home sick was this really her life now.

'stop it i'll get used to it' she told herself.

Steel walk out of what is her dean now Slash came out after her "so do you want yo came meet my sister?" Slash asked and Steel just noded and followed his as the headed over there but Steel saw a carving on a rock and stop to look at it "what's this?" Steel asked Slash

"Um that the pice of king flareon and espeon an-and the missing agg" Steel's hear twitch at that "huh is this some sort of leadging?" She question Slash shruged "well some say that since king flareon hasn't been seen for a long time so most pokemon don't believe it" he meowed

"Huh but what's the story?" Slash just sat there "I'm not sure no one know the full story..they just say that the kings best friend betrayed him".