"You don't care that the hottest guy of this college is showing interest in you?" Tracy asked and looked shocked when I give her a thumbs up taking another big bite, which I was going to regret moments later.

Stacy leaned towards me and whispered, " Too bad sister,  he's coming for you, and by that I mean he's coming for you right now." winking she sat back in her seat and gave me an evil grin.

I tried to reply but realised I was mouthful when I heard Shane from behind me.

"Hey, Samantha, do you want to catch up after college?" he asked rather too quickly the moment I turned in my seat. I was shocked, pleasantly though. Was he asking me out?

What!!!! You want to go out with me? like  a date? omg, yes yes I would...

Apparently I didn't say anything in reality. I was staring at him blankly. I was unable to open my mouth now, since it was stuffed with chicken and bread and sauce. Now you get it why I said I would be regretting having that big bite soon? We should never be greedy.

So I stood there looking at him, unable to reply or chew.

"You know,  like its just,  you know,  like..." he started looking at other directions.

"Umm.. you know., like., ahh.." he  said frustrated.

"Like on a date" a deep male voice joins in completing Shane's statement and I see a well built but strikingly handsome guy stand beside him. He had black silky hair which fell slightly on his grey eyes. He looked dangerous since his expressions were cold.

"Dude !! I had it in control" Shane muttered under his breath and I stood there trying to bite my food inconspicuously. 

"Like.. like... like what mate?" the black haired guy joked but again his expressions were anything but joking. I stared at the beginning of a tattoo on his neck going down under his t-shirt. This guy was oozing danger. I faintly remember him being one of the guys who were involved in the fighting before.

As if sensing my gaze, grey eyes moved to me and he stared for a moment before giving me a small kind smile. shocker?

He extended his hand and said, "Matthew Anderson". I shook his hand and gulped down the remaining sandwich to clear my throat.

" Samantha Hudson" I spoke finding my voice and he nodded.

"So this is the girl Shane has been talking about since morning. She's hot. .Leo was right" a curly brown haired guy joins the conversion and checked me out shamelesly. Shane suddenly snapped and elbowed the new guy on stomach who groaned.

"I told you to stay by the table Chris" Shane said angrily.

The new guy got a grip of himself and glared at him. Shane glared back and now they were having some sort of telepathy or that wolf-pack thing they show in movies and talk about in books.

I quickly took a look at my new friends for help but it was no avail. Tracy and Stacy (wow that rhymes!) were gawking at the guys like they were italian cuisine.  Margaret on the other hand was focused on her phone which she had gripped too tightly. What's wrong with her?

"It was a pleasure meeting you finally" Matthew greeted and I realised we were still shaking hands. I shook his hands warily and looked at Shane instead. He was focussed on my, no our holding hands.

His eyes lifted to meet mine and I froze by the dangerous expression he gave my way. "Leave now" Shane ordered in a cold tone and I flinched back.

"Let's get going Matt, we're not wanted here anymore" the guy named Chris says lowly and they both leave giving me a pity look.