I guess I'll get over you...

((M/n) POV)

(Smut/Lemon warning)

Lucius help me get better and I started eating more but I won't let Lucius know I cut. I can't help but think if he finds that out it'll crush him.... So him and I get out of bed and head to lunch.

~Timeskip brought to you by dancing Loki of Ass-gard~

It was nighttime and I just couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had. I wouldn't have mind if it would actually happen and I then get a boner how fun.

~Timeskip to seventh year cause I don't know what to do for the other years~

I am walking down to the dorm room Lucius and I share. So I give the door our password "Animals are better than people" (lol they are) I go into the room and groan.

I earlier that day got pushed down 6 flights of magical stairs. That was fun..... Lucius can tell I was gonna be in a foul mood and asked "what's wrong" and I said "Animals are better than people" and he hugs me "do you wanna talk about it?" He said and looked concerned and I was surprised cause usually he doesn't want to talk about it.

So I told him and he growled and he didn't look happy. "What the fuck why can't everyone stop being a git" he said and I shrugged. He kisses my cheek and I smile my rare smile. He then kissed me and said "I know what can make you feel better~" he said in a seductive tone and I blushed and bit my lip.

"Lucius!" I moan as Lucius slapped my ass as he undressed me. "It's good sweet boy, I'm here. I'm gonna make everything better." He growled in my ear as I undressed him. He got lube and squirted it onto his fingers and marked up my neck with hickeys.

It seemed like fire burned between us as he stuck one finger into my hole. He was prepping me for what's to come. I moan as he soon works in a second finger praising me as he uses his magic to help me relax more. It seemed all very good and I whimpered. He found my prostate beginning to repeatedly rub and tease it making my legs shake. I moan when he slips in another finger.

"Ah~" I moan and I grip onto his shoulders. "Fuck baby you look so gorgeous taking my fingers so fucking well." He groaned into my ear as I was getting close. I whined when he soon took his fingers out and moaned loudly when he replaced it with his cock. It felt really good. I gripped onto his shoulders as he let me adjust to his cock.

I moaned when he finally began thrusting into me. "Ah fuck baby." Lucius moaned into my ear as he slowly thrusted. I whimper as his nails digged into my hips making me feel even more good. I grip onto his shoulders as he sped up marking up my neck and chest. "So pretty baby~" he growled as he sped up more.

I whimper as I feel myself get close. "Lucius I'm close." I beg and he smirked kissing me deeply speeding up more into my prostate. I gasp as he takes a free hand to stroke my cock and I whimper and finish over our chests. He groans and finished inside me and we both pant before separating.

I was a blushing mess but it felt so sensational like beyond words could describe and I knew he enjoyed it too. I smile and we cuddle and go to sleep. The next morning I wake up to breakfast in bed which I never really had from a loved one until now. "Aww thanks" I said to Lucius and he smiles and says "all I have to say is I better not hear you telling everyone after this that I'm a softie but I'm not" I giggle and roll my eyes and kiss his nose and he smiles. I then went to sleep like normal.

~switching to Lucius's POV~

'I am glad he is better' I think to myself and smile. I feel guilty though cause I also think I love someone else as well but I won't tell (M/n) or it'll crush his heart. But all I have to say is no matter what I will stay with him. I go to sleep and dream of my lovely (M/n) and..... NARCISSA WHAT THE FUCK???? I mean sure she is hot but I love (M/n) at least I think I do right?.....

~Timeskip 18 days and this is brought to you that pansexual doesn't mean you like Tupperware~

(M/n) POV

I am throwing up in the bathroom and Severus and lily are here comforting me. I can't believe it I'm pregnant never thought it was possible but it is..... I sob cause I feel awful and Severus rubs my back as lily holds my hair back. 'Maybe she is not so bad after all' I thought to myself and in a few minutes I stop puking and I get up and we all get ready for class. I go to class unaware of what Lucius and Narcissa are doing in the hallway. I write down all the notes and Lucius comes in and sits next to me and says "we need to talk..."

DUN DUN DUN *gasp*Lucius likes narcissa and (M/n) is pregnant oh no this is bad tune in next time to find out how I am going to crush your hearts and you are going to like it lol

Anyway I love you all my cupcakes bye~ kisses- A