I never was loved and never will

(M/n) POV

I could never let her love him, I want to kill her, being the son of Xadian Black (Because wack shit lol) I know how to get away with murder. But I don't because I know James loves her and I want them to be happy.

I got out my knife and cut another piece of my skin. I am thinking about killing myself, so I got rope and found a hook to tie the rope to. I did a knot in the rope around the hook. I tied the end around my neck and hung there waiting to die. I heard a noise and then gasps.

I then was cut down and could breathe again but I didn't want to live so why save me. I still didn't open my eyes though I couldn't help but cry hard as I think of how Lily used to be my friend and she is now my enemy. I needed someone who will understands me, I need Lucius my only friend who understands me and accepted that I was gay beside Lily. Oh how horrible the night was to me.  (Chill (M/n) 👀👀)

Lucius POV (first time so it might suck)

I went on a walk with his friends well siblings and his brother's friends. I found a cool room so I go in it to see what's in it with them. I gasp I see (M/n) hanging on a rope as a attempt to kill himself "Guys, you need to help me get him down" they nodded agreeing, I got out my pocket knife and cut the part attached to his beautiful neck.

I wanted to sob my eyes out but then I heard sobbing and saw him sobbing, I held him in my arms and didn't want to let him go. I knew at this moment that I loved him so I will help him get over severus. I will wait for him to love me like he loves Severus and will be happy together.

I saw him stop crying and look at me and I tried to not blush but I did accidentally, I said in a dead Sirius tone about it (XD) "(M/n) what the bloody hell were u thinking" he responded back "that I want to die and nobody would miss me if killed myself."

Oh he is so beautiful if he could see him the way I see him but he is going through so much and has been through so much. "Oh (m/n) everyone that would known u the way your family and us your friends would miss you" I said not making it obvious that I would miss him the most. (M/n) sighed, he also knew that Severus would not miss him. Because Severus would not cared, he only cared for Lily and no one else or he wouldn't be like a brick wall all of the time with everyone.

(Switching to (M/n) POV)

Oh how Lucius is my best friend, but I get this butterfly feeling in my stomach when ever I'm near him now. Just like how I used to with Severus. Could I be falling for Lucius? But why so soon after my heartbreak? Haven't I gone through enough pain and I don't want anymore if he says he doesn't like me. I sighed, I didn't forget he was holding me. But out of instinct, I cuddled closer to him. I realized what I was doing and blushed but still stay there and fell asleep in his arms.

Dumbledore didn't care if I slept over in Lucius's room, as we weren't doing anything inappropriate for our age group, it is nice to be the bestest friend of him. I am thinking about him and I said it aloud "oh how your hair shine by the light coming of the moon and that is making it hard not to kiss u right now." I blushed and so did he.

I realized what I said and said "just kidding." Then I mutter to myself "no I'm not." Lucius looked at me with adoration in his eyes and said "I have something to tell u and ask u." I of course wondered what he would ask and tell me "(m/n) I-I love you." I blushed and said "I love you too" and I asked. "You wanted to ask me something"

Lucius looked at my eyes and asked "(M/n) will you be my boyfriend." I couldn't believe it when he asked me I never thought I was lovable. And I said to him "yes" and he picked me off the ground, and then slowly brought me down, with my lips touching his and we were kissing passionately.

"I can't wait to cuddle with my Beautiful boyfriend." I said in response "I'm not beautiful." He shook his head at me and said "I think you are beautiful." I sighed and said "well I don't." He Nuzzled my neck, and we opened his door, we laid under the blankets and cuddled and we fell asleep.

To be continued.....

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and loved the music. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Just a lot of stuff has been going on and I was to stressed to write a chapter. Happy birthday to me because I will be 13 Tomorrow I love you all my cupcakes kisses - A