If I pick, who must I betray?

((WARNING: LOTS OF SMUT))

((M/n) POV))

Thinking about it all these years, Severus has always been there for me but so has Lucius. When having Draco things only got more complicated. Draco looking like Lucius and him doing all he could to make it up to me. While still with Severus as well as he has been an excellent third dad for Draco. If I have to be completely honest, if I choose who do I betray? My childhood love who has been here the whole time or the one who stole my heart with gentle yet roughness. It was an overwhelming thought.

But enough for now, I have to help Lucius properly feed Draco since Severus is teaching a DA class. I walk to the baby's room and scoop up my sweetest boy Draco. His blonde hair and greenish blue eyes stare into my heart. "Hi the apple of my eye." I say making him giggle. Lucius followed shortly behind me hoping to help. It had been a long explanation. Why he chose to come back, about how he wanted to help Draco grow up with as much love as all three of us could give.

(Third person POV switch)

Both stood in constipated silence as Draco drank his baby bottle watching (M/n) and Lucius watch his chubby and cute face. It was indeed selfish that Lucius came back like this but how could fate give the two a second chance when he has Severus now. Neither understood why.

Soon (M/n) spoke. "It's rotten luck of mine. That's not fair that fate does this to me." He said to more to himself. Lucius still heard and seemed hurt by that. "Would you rather I've not come at all?" He said and (M/n) laughed sarcastically. "And Draco grow up with the adult spoiled brat? Yeah I can see why I would want that." He huffed back.

Draco whimpered and fussed as he felt their upset energy. He was put down and they moved the fight to the living room. "How dare you say that?! At least with me, I could assure that you and Draco would never be hungry, poor or starving or even homeless!" Lucius argued. "Last I checked you abandoned us for Narcissa!" (M/n) argued back. They both were fuming. "And need I remind you that Draco could have well survived without you like I did! He would have to worry about his father making fun of his friends bloodstatus!" The shorter male shouted. "Oh and like you're so fucking perfect! You went to Severus when you couldn't have me and went to second best! What does he fuck you as good as I do!?" Lucius yelled back. (M/n) slapped him making both gasp in shock.

Draco began wailing and just before they could argue more, Severus got back to check on them and Draco. "Bloody hell, I leave you too alone and Draco is crying and you both are hitting each other over the past." He said looking at the two with a stern look. Neither spoke only storming off to separate rooms, (M/n) to Draco's and Lucius to his room in their dormitory in the dungeon where they were.

Severus sighed and went to go comfort (M/n) first. He did feel bad for (M/n) but with how good Lucius had been with Draco. He couldn't help but soften towards him especially since he knew Draco needed all three of them if he wanted to become a healthy and growing adult. But both had their anger and (M/n) had every right to distrust Lucius. He rubbed (M/n)'s back and held him while the shorter male held Draco.

His heart broke hearing (M/n)'s soft cries. "Why must he come back when I thought I was finally over him? We are happy. I would trade anything to keep it that way. I just want what's best for our boy. Draco needs his father but I fear he's going to only end up hurting us again." (M/n) said. The taller male nodded and shushed his cries. "We don't know until we start talking it out and slowly trusting each other dove." Severus said to him.

Once Draco fell asleep, (M/n) and Severus went to Lucius. The older male apologized to (M/n) for what he said. He was angry and that wasn't okay for him to say to him. They talked it out till Severus' next class. It was obvious that Lucius had been jealous of Severus and a bit angry with himself for what he did in their past and his actions.