I love you even more than before now.

((Third Person POV))

As time went on, their love for each other grew. Even after owls, they had moved into a beautiful cottage in hogsmeade village. Severus had finally earned (M/n)'s trust back and they were happy. It was a long month especially since Severus began working at Hogwarts as the potions teacher. (M/n) was excited as he only had two more months to wait left before their beautiful baby boy was born.

He planned on naming the baby Draco Tobias Snape. Well it made sense to him but he wondered if maybe Severus would let him change it to Malfoy instead as it made more sense. Besides technically he was Lucius's blood son regardless. He ignored it instead. Soon the male made dinner unaware of his lover's plans for tonight. He was very happy as he finished the stew and lamb chops. (Never had it before lol) It was Severus's favorite after all.

Severus got into the house. He had been exhausted but excited to come home and see his pregnant lover. The taller toddled to (M/n) and hugged him from behind. That made (M/n) giggle and hug back. "Hi baby." Severus said to (M/n). (M/n) smiled "Hi Hun. I made your favorite." He said and that made Severus happy. They both sat at the dinner table and began eating. It was quite a silent dinner, usually (M/n) asking about how work was, and Severus answering his usual of complaints about the idiotic children. Soon it was time to bring it up, "So as we know, baby Draco is doing very well and coming soon, I was hoping after Draco was born. We move into Hogwarts, we'll make it all nice for him. It'd also be extremely easier to take care of him there." Severus said surprising (M/n). (M/n) thought about it and he ended up agreeing to it. They'd move Draco and their things into a lovely room in Hogwarts. That would be quite easier.

It seemed going well. Both stretched and Severus rubbed (M/n)'s pregnant bump. It felt nice especially since Draco was an active kicker. Severus helped (M/n) to bed and they snuggled close on the bed. It was very late before both finally fell asleep. But something seemed to be keeping an eye on them. Severus noticed it but it seemed (M/n) hadn't yet. Sometimes while he and (M/n) would cuddled or when this flurry would assume he wasn't home would be watching his soon to be fiance. He just didn't have the courage to propose to (M/n) yet. But he was planning it for a later date, they were already moving into Hogwarts. He didn't need to add more stress to (M/n)'s plate.

~~~Timeskip because I'm lazy and wanna get to the stuff I wanna write~~~

When they arrived to the castle, (M/n) was so excited to unpack and get their room set up. Not to mention also get baby Draco's room set up as it was only a few more weeks till his birth. (It makes so much more since to know he's a gemini-) After all, he has a feeling that Draco was going to be a June baby. It made sense since (M/n) was born in the summer too. (Lmao July baby here, Cancer is mine and they compatible with Capricorns which is Severus' zodiac sign XD) Once everything was moved in, Both (M/n) and Severus went to eat since all the children had already went to bed by the time they were done. The light flurry was back and outside watching and keeping an eye on (M/n). Severus didn't like that stupid flurry as he was keeping a pretty job of keeping his lover safe especially with the rumors he had heard. He knew that Malfoy never married especially when Narcissa didn't love him. But he lost (M/n) once, he wasn't going to lose him again. Especially when he knew that Lucius didn't deserve him after what he put (M/n) through. If anyone was going to be a better father to Draco, it'd be Severus. After all, he was so excited for their son even if he wasn't exactly his. Nothing would rob him of (M/n) and Draco. He loved them too much to let Lucius fuck this all up for him.

It seemed that flurry disappeared as soon as he thought that. Severus wrapped a protective arm around (M/n)'s waist making the pregnant male smile. "Whatever is the matter Sevy?" He asked making the taller male blush. "It's nothing my beloved, just keep eating. We don't want Draco to starve do we?" Severus responded back.

(Changing to Severus POV because I like doing his better XD)

I watched (M/n) eat as the flurry disappeared letting me breath a sigh of relief. "I'm glad we're all settled in, it feels less worrying having you here, where I know you'll be safe with Draco, versus our old home where you could be stalked or attacked at any moment." I noted and he looked at me confused. "What do you mean Sevy?" (M/n) asked me. I sighed "You haven't noticed it?" I said. "Noticed what?" He said in confusion. I simply brushed it off, "Nevermind, So when do you want to look at Draco's room? I just wanna double make sure that you are sure that he'll like it." I said and that made (M/n) smile and giggle at me. "I'm sure Draco will love it as he gets older and he'll love you. You're going to be more of a father than Lucius ever would be." He said and I flinched slightly. I hated his name especially since (M/n) went through so much heartbreak with Lucius. After gaining his trust and heart back, this was my chance to make it up to him. I was not going to let that Malfoy jeopardize what we had and our future. (Lmao so you think - Author Kun) I yawned and we both finished eating. (M/n) woddles cutely down the small stairs and I follow behind, and soon we head to the dungeons where we will be living. After making sure I still had (M/n)'s approval for baby Draco's room, we headed to bed. I tucked him in and joined him cuddling him close. The flurry was back watching (M/n) and I protectively held him close. I kissed his cheek as he slept before soon heading to sleep myself.

(Unknown POV)

I watched closely like I was told to. After all, I didn't know how to really start the conversation and ask why for myself. Or even rationalize my actions. Now look at them snuggling up and having a decorated room for a surprise on the way. Surely I'm not stupid but frankly I never understood why I was asked to do this. But I guess it would be more suspicious if it was the other three, I'm sure that he has a good reason but how was he going to react if I did finally let slip that he left a little present behind without knowing. It's only a matter of time before he comes and apologizes to (M/n) but until then I was instructed to keep an eye on these two. I'm sure he wasn't too happy with the last report that Severus plans on proposing. He says if necessary I can use some magic to keep things from getting to that place.

DUN DUN DAAAAAAA. You know I love my cliffhangers! Sorry this took so long, you know I love a good chapter! Have a lovely read and find out on chapter 11 who's the flurry? Why is the flurry watching Severus and us? Who is asking this mystery person to keep an eye on us and possibly even separate Severus and us? Does this person asking mystery person to watch us know about the baby? Find out next! I love you all, Kisses! - A