No one loves you as much as I do and no one can change that

(M/n) pov
(Author's note for everyone: Lucius is bi)

I knew Lucius is the best to be my boyfriend. But I think over in my dreams what I could have done with Severus. If he didn't like Lily but instead liked me, I started tossing and turning an shaking. While I was crying because I was sad, the dream showed Lucius leaving me for Narcissa. While being pregnant with his child and I could not have been sorry for me in the dream (and future ;3 ). I saw me puking over a toilet and being comforted by Severus and Lily and I cry harder. Then I wake up by being shaked.

(Lucius pov)

I wake up by hearing hard sobbing, I look to see my beautiful (M/n) shaking and tossing. And turning so I see him so sad and I shake him. Making him wake up and I hold him. I assure him that I am right here and not going anywhere. (well that is what he thinks lol) So I shake him and when he does wake my beautiful (M/n) clings to me sobbing. I hold him close comforting him.

((M/n) pov)

I see Lucius looking worried, but I couldn't look him in the eye and say what happened in the dream. So, I didn't tell him the dream but he held me close and I couldn't stop shaking. But I did take deep breathes so I didn't pass out but I saw Lucius's face still have worry all over it. I said to him "don't do that too much cause that causes wrinkles and you don't want wrinkles do you". He says in response "I will stop when you tell me what happened in the bad dream that it caused you to toss and turn and shake while crying hard" I gulped.

I knew he doesn't like me lying to him but this time I have no choice. So I said " I was dreaming about Lily being dead and me and Severus also finding out you were dead and that made me sob harder." I forced myself to look Lucius in the eye and say it.

I feel guilty about lying about it but it is for the best. I could feel him staring and see if there is any traces of me lying to him. But I got ready for what he said next. " (M/n) you know I don't like you lying to me even though that would be a sad dream. But I know when you are lying, so there is no point in lying to me. It hurts to see you in so much pain and then you lie to me. Which I can tell causes you more pain because you don't want to cause me any sadness like now" Lucius said to me.

I nod and say "I can't tell you the dream because I don't want you to be upset that i dreamed that. But I don't want to tell you the dream, also but I can say that it was so depressing." He shook his head at me. "but your brother said that not telling other people the dreams that are bad is unhealthy." I gasped "since when has my brother cared about me because I don't think he ever was caring about me. While I was being abused by my horrible ex boyfriends so why is he showing now that he cares" i thought 'fuck' now, I will have to answer more questions and then I see Lucius looking even more upset.

"(M/n) I'm so sorry if that happened to you and I didn't stop it from happening. But I told you that you should have not dated those guys not to be rude." I giggled. "You are not being rude. just trying to look out for me and trying to show. That you love me the most and that I'm yours" I cuddle him while I go to kiss him.

But he knew what I was going to do and kissed me first before I could. (also this is all going on at 1 in the morning) And we were kissing passionately and I decided to tease him a little. I moved my knee "accidentally" against his crouch and i hear him moan in my mouth.

I stop rubbing against him and he whines, I say "Dumbledore will find out and then he will be upset because we are not old enough." He sighs "okay but we can 7th year right (M/n)" "yes Lucius" "thank you my beautiful boyfriend" "for the last time I'm not beautiful" "yes you are" I stop arguing with him. So I don't have to hear his mouth unless it's my name coming out of it (lol XD I'm a perv). "Let's get some more sleep." And with that we passed out cuddled to each other to have good dreams.

Hope u guys enjoyed my new chapter of my book and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while just a lot has been going on. I needed to take a break so I am back and better now. I love you all my cupcakes and i hope you guys are happy with my new chapter. So again i love you all my cupcakes kisses - A