Chapter 58/ A Dragons Wrath I

Mulai dari awal

"Come in" Tsunade said as she adjusted her posture.

"Tea Tsunade-sama?" Shizune asked, poking her head through the opened door.

"I could use it. Maybe it will wash my stress and problems away" Tsunade replied and watched as Shizune placed a cup of steaming hot tea at her desk and promptly left the room.

Tsunade absently picked up the cup and took a long sip, sighing in bliss as the hot tea ran down her throat. She was deep in her thoughts when she felt her heart starting to speed up with no apparent reason. Her breathing rate started increasing as well and Tsunade immediately shot up from her chair.

She stumbled momentarily as she felt light headed and her vision seemed blurry. She rose her arm, desperately reaching for anything to support her as she fell to the ground, knocking the cup of tea with her. She fell to her knees taking deep breaths and trying to calm her beating heart.

"Poison?" Tsunade thought in shock as she brought her shaking hand to her chest. Her hand started glowing green but was immediately brought to her mouth as she coughed up blood. "Why aren't the ANBU doing anything?" Tsunade looked up in despair until she heard the door opening slowly.

As the door creaked ever so slowly, she looked up to see Danzo and surprisingly, Shizune accompanying the old mummy. "T-this is…*cough*…treason" Tsunade gritted her teeth, her vision becoming blurrier and her breathing starting to waver.

"Good work" Danzo said, as he watched Tsunade collapse to the ground, drawing her last breath and blood trickling from her mouth. "Shizune"

## Moments Earlier – Kumo ##

"The man that wanted the world. I'm going to make a martyr out of you, the world will see you as the fool you were. Are you ready Fugaku?" Naruto asked.

"Oblivion Awaits"

"SHINRA TENSEI"

A loud voice broke Naruto from his actions as he tilted his head to the side to see some Akatsuki member with his right hand raised. Naruto vanished in a yellow flash, appearing on the other side of the arena next to Hinata. Fugaku received the blast wave head on and went flying with Nagato's attack, but I suppose sore flesh is better than death.

A single Zetsu immediately emerged from the ground and attached itself to Fugaku, patching up his body in a few seconds. Naruto watched with trembling anticipation as Akatsuki members seemed to pour from the sky. The six paths of Nagato followed by Konan and Kisame.

"What a happy reunion" Naruto said happily, clasping both hands and bringing them together to his chest in delight.

"We have come for you Kyuubi" a white masked Akatsuki member said. Naruto narrowed his eyes as the white swirly mask opened to show Uzumaki Nagato.

"According to my Intel you were supposed to be physically impaired, but I suppose wearing a Zetsu body is a good replacement" Naruto said offhandedly. "And you know very well why you are in that state. Those eyes do not belong to you" Naruto said, his sharingan boring straight into Nagato. "And I shall be taking them when I'm through with you" Naruto added in thought.

"It matters not. They are just a means to an end" Nagato said as he stepped forward, placing himself in the middle of his paths. Jiraiya, A, Blue (Tobirama) and Green (Hashirama) dropped from the kage box and landed in the arena, or what was left of it after Naruto's match against Hinata.

"I am Guruguru (Spiral Zetsu)" Guruguru yelled. "Did you have a good bowel movement today?" Guruguru asked with fascination in his tone.

"W-what?" Naruto sputtered.