Chapter 47/ The Choices We Make II

Legacy Part 2

Clans of Konoha Arc

Chapter 47 - The Choices We Make II

############################################################

It was night in Konoha and it was a beautiful starry night sky without any evidence of clouds to hide thousands of stars. The moon was shining high in the sky, bathing Konoha in a silver light. Everything was quiet in Konoha, there was no one outside and the streets were deserted. The only sound was that of the nature, the wind rustling through the trees and a few animals.

Just outside of the walls, a single shinobi could be seen hoping from tree branch from tree branch. His high colored black with red clouds flowed in the wind as the shinobi blurred through the trees intending to arrive as soon as possible. The shinobi opened his eyes and a familiar blood red color with black markings blazed to life.

A three tomoed sharingan scanned the surroundings as the shinobi hoped down to the ground, still concealed in the shadows of the forest. The shinobi blinked as he saw a large transparent dome around what seemed to be the entirety of Konoha. It was a sensing barrier to prevent any foreign shinobi access to Konoha without anyone knowing.

The shinobi simply walked right through the barrier like it never existed. A perk of the job as he used to belong to the leaf. The shinobi looked ahead and noticed that the big green gates were closed. He jumped high in the sky and, landing on the wall, proceeded to run up them until he reached the top.

The defensive walls of Konoha were the biggest structure of the village with the exception of the Hokage Tower. The shinobi scanned the surroundings making sure that no ANBU team was around and jumped down and into the depths of Konoha.

## Senju Compound ##

As in all of Konoha, the Senju Compound was also quiet. Everyone was sleeping peacefully not realizing that an enemy shinobi was approaching quickly. The same could be said about Naruto and Hinata who were sleeping next to each other.

*Toc Toc*

THUMB

*CAW*

The moment Naruto heard a ticking noise on the window he sent a kunai flying towards the target. He didn't even open his eyes as he was asleep only moments before. The kunai was embedded with lightning chakra so it didn't break the window. It pierced the glass and hit whatever was on the other side. "What was that?" Naruto wondered in thought. He looked to his left and noticed that Hinata was slowly stirring.

"What happened?" Hinata groggily asked as she raised herself from the bed.

*Toc Toc*

Naruto heard it again but this time he was already fully awake. This sound was coming from the window. He looked up and noticed something pocking the window. His sharingan blazed to life to allow better vision. It was a black crow, pocking the window with his beak. "What is HE doing here?" Naruto thought in confusion as he slowly got up without disturbing Hinata and quickly got dressed.

"Nothing" Naruto replied kissing her forehead. "I'm going for some fresh air. Go back to sleep" Naruto said and Hinata mumbled something before going back to sleep again.

Naruto silently got out of his room leaving behind a shadow clone to guard Hinata. "Just in case" Naruto thought and walked out of the Senju compound, following the crow. Naruto made his way deep into Konoha and arrived into a training ground. Naruto watched as the crow flew and landed on the shoulders of someone standing on a tree branch.