Chapter 4 : Unforgivable

Começar do início

Steel shuck her head "no im going by my self then....i got to go" she said as she walked by them.

"Wait Steel fine you can't go along so I'll go to" Dusty ran to her side but Jake shuck his head "....your stupid to even think to go....that leafeon is as good as dead you know" Jake spat and turns away "and im not going to be apart of it i got my own problems" Steel was hoping he would change his mind 'he knows more about Skull then we do we could use him but....we also can't focus him' Jake stalked away "ah who needs him anyways" Dusty teased.

Steel and Dusty finally got to the foreast border the moon was out now and the foreast ahead was filled with darkness"i guess this is golden foreast...." Steel mumbled remembering when she first came here. "Yeah i guess so..." Dusty looked nervous. "Steel my pack always told me not to going into the foreast ever" he said but steel rolled her eyes "we don't have a choice" she said in a strong voice before stepping paw in the soft grass. Steel glanced around the foreast.

The trees were tall with leaves belowing in the breaze. 'here i go into new lands'

Dusty was behind her lowering his head as they walk through the forest.

"....so were did he say to meet him?" Dusty question.

"Hmm..good question all he siad was the far side...well were is that?" Steel didn't really think about it erler all she wanted was to get there.

"Hm..well guess we'll just go this way" she pointed to the left with her paw.

"Um...are you sure?" Dusty looked unsure "well what do you think then huh" she felt foisted with him 'he always has to make everything harder then it is'

"Well i think we should go this way" he pointed to the right Steel's eye twiched "um Dusty thats the way we came!" She argued "um no we came from there" he looked behind him. Steel's head started to hurt she didn't even know where they were anymore "ugh....Dusty i think were lost" she finally admited. Dusty looked around the foreast before agreeing with her "yeah..." They just sat there for a weil "i think maybe we should find a safe place to sleep" he said after a weil Steel didn't want to sleep but maybe he was right "...ok fine"

The sun was rising when Steel heard a voice neer them. Steel opened her eyes and lifted her head to see a persian standing there

"Oh..s-sorry i didn't meen to wake y-you up" the persian Suttered with a blush "i-it just th-this is my dean you see" he finally got out. Steel just stared at him 'what the dose he not know how to talk?'

Steel got to her paws and push Dusty "ugh..." He just monded tyredly "I'm sorry we didn't know...you could of wake us up erlyer you know" she tryed to sound nice but for all that was happening in her life she found herself frowning. She looked back at Dusty who was still asleep "HEY Dusty get up already" she shouted waking him up finally "huh wha-" he looked at the

persian "huh who's this?" He questions

Steel just shrugs "i guess this was he's dean" Dusty got to his paws "oh why didn't you tell us" he asked but persian just looked at them rubbing his paw on his other paw "......well i didn't want to desterb you" he said quietly