"So after we tortured the information out of Fred and he told us where Katya was, you told me and Pony to go get her and bring her back ... well once we got to the house she was staying in ... it got a little weird" Snake trailed off, tilting his head. 

Pony spoke for the first time, nearly making my jaw drop, "you made it weird", he snapped, his deep manly voice echoing through the room. 

It was like he hit puberty overnight. 

Even Blue stood there, mouth open staring at him. 

Snake glared back, "I had the perfect plan! Pony and I both dressed up as girl scouts-"

"-Excuse me, what?" Sasha's head swiveled as she turned back to the man that was clutching onto her. 

Snake blinked up at her, "I stole some girl scout uniforms, and me and Pony wore them. We had to disguise ourselves, Sash, and it worked amazingly. We had her signed up for nearly twenty boxes! And with Pony's child-like body at the time, he looked every bit of a girl scout!" Snake defended himself. 

Sasha looked like she was physically in pain as she closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. 

We all turned back to look at Pony's annoyed face, "it did work" he huffed with annoyance. 

"Anyway, it was all going great until Pony's wig fell off-" Snake started. 

"You shoved me into her!" Pony yelled back. 

"Only because you weren't selling it" Snake hissed. 

Someone, please, just shoot me now. 

"Once Katya saw his face and the wig hid most of the scarring, she went fairy god mother on his ass and turned him into a full on testosterone filled teen, muscles and all. After she was a little woozy and I don't really think she expected him to turn into a guy ... or me to rip my skirt off a side tackle her like I was All State Linebacker, two years running, that I am" Snake smirked, before winking at absolutely no one in particular. 

I pursed my lips before looking back at Pony's new and improved body.  

"She must not have realized the extensive damage to my body, so when she ... healed me, she was really weak. Snake taking her down was just all that was needed to knock her unconscious ... Snake had the chains in the back of his car, for some reason" Pony shrugged, looking back at my glaring grandmother. 

She must have used most of her power up for Pony, because even now she stood before us she was in her natural form, long coiled ringlets of hair, that came nearly to her butt, her skin a glowing brown slightly darker than my own, and her skin tight to her bones. 

She looked 25. 

Which means she didn't even have enough power to put on her show of looking older. 

Blue was still staring at Pony like he was in shock.

Before he finally slowly turned his head towards me, it was unusual but Blue was looking at me for ... direction.

Blue is a cold hearted asshole most of the time, 96 percent of the time, but even before me Blue had a crack in his heart. Just a little corner of warmth where the A/C in that steel bitch wasn't on a solid 61 degrees.

One tiny little part of him with actual humanity that I could see before ever realizing who he was.

That was Pony Boy.

The person he'd loved before I even tripped into the picture.

In truth it was seeing Pony Boy that first day I had been kidnapped that had allowed me to see something in Blue that wasn't completely monstrous.

He loved that boy, even if he would never admit it aloud. Pony was a constant in Blue's life, someone who would always be there, who had always been there.

He had saved his life, most likely one of the truly heroic things that Blue had ever done, and probably ever would do. He had taken a barely alive child, who had been in a horrific accident that had left him disfigured, and rebuilt him, gave him a home, and even though Blue was a shitty substitute, a new family.

It was them, just those two when I had showed up.

And I could see from Blue eyes the utter fear that was on his face from Pony's new body, new life.

He looked completely normal, he could survive in the outside world now, he could have a real life. No longer in the shadows in Blue's lair, and that terrified Blue.

I could see it clear as day in his eyes right now. Absolutely terrified him.

He could now send Pony out into the world, and we all know how fucked up the world is. 

How fucked up it had already been to a little boy. 

That same fear wrapped around my own chest, but I shoved it back, knowing that Blue didn't need me to throw every worry I felt for Pony in his face right now. 

No, he needed me to stay focused, to help fix this shit show.

I quickly made my way across the room, gripping his limp hand tight, never looking away from him as I stood next to him. 

"We'll figure it out" I whispered up to him, watching as a struggle raced in his eyes. 

He wanted to concentrate, but at the same time Pony was his son, blood had no matter in that fact.

He relaxed just slightly, before that villainous scowl appeared back on his face. 

He pointed at Snake, "I'll fuck you up for this later, now we need a plan" he hissed looking out at the faces surrounding us. "We've currently got the upper hand right now with Katya. Which is Cirron's main goal right about now. She's his real threat, then it's Katrina. We need to figure out a way to kill him and fast", Blue said. 

Rhett stood forward, "kill him? Won't that make us just as bad as him?" he shot back. 

Wring crowd. 

Blue smirked, along with everyone else, "it'll make us worse" Blue replied back. 

"Well how about we pose a trade, we pretend to give him Katya in exchange for him leaving us alone, but then we attack him at the meeting spot" Snake voiced. 

I shake my head, "if he even knew we had Katya, he'd murder us all, plus he's too strong we need to really surprise him, get him when he least expects it" I sigh. 

"What about that coffin that Ira was going to ship you in!" Bonnie shouts. 

And then it falls together like puzzle pieces before our eyes. 

"Go get that bitch, Ira" I nod to Bonnie and Cha was quickly jump up and fetch her. I look around the room watching as everyone throws ideas back and forth at each other, Blue's hand still gripped tightly in mine. 

"This just might actually work" I whisper up to him, watching as his eyes shoot down to my own, something strange clenching in my chest as the electricity flies between the two of us. 

We might just have a chance. 

----------

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW! FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A SHITTY PERSON, I SHOULD HAVE UPDATED SOONER! DON'T HATE ME PLEASE 😪