The Losers Club| Beat

Saying y/n enjoyed the thrill of getting into a physical fight was an understatement. She was a FIEND for socking someone who did her wrong in the face. She sat alone, and everyone liked her. She knew everyone, yet still considering nobody her friend.

YOUR POV

   The final bell ran and everyone swarmed out of the classrooms. I saw the Bowers gang stare down the Losers Club. The Losers Club and I hadn't really made contact with each other, and the Bowers gang seemed fascinated with me.
    I was behind the Bowers Gang, who was behind the Losers Club. They seemed to be following the Losers Club, which I saw as the perfect opportunity to kick some ass.
   I stepped out of the building a few minutes after the Bowers Gang and watched from afar. They were teasing the Losers Club, and they were getting physical. I walked over to them and coughed a little. "Is it just me or are you really spending your time beating on people who didn't do anything to you, rather than actually being productive and not knocking your brain cells out?" I scoffed. All the attention between the two groups was directed towards me. He looked down at me and grinned. "You're pretty cute, actually. Thinking I'll let you off the hook. Are you really fucking the Losers?" He asked. "No. I just think you're a little bitch." I smiled back, excited for him to get even more pissed off. "You can't do shi-" Patrick stated before he was cut off by my fist to his face, causing him to fall to the ground. "So how about it? One against four?" I smiled. "Deal. If we win you have to do anything for us." He smiled. "Deal." I stated. They all ran at me  as I flawlessly beat the shit out of them. They were bloody and fearful. The Losers Club watched in disbelief, as did the rest of the school. The Bowers Gang ran away. I smiled and walked away, but was stopped by Richie Tozier. "That  was, something." He stated. "I guess." I shrugged. "Wanna hang with us?" He asked. "I'd love to!" I Replied.