Floating (Stan)

It was cold and dark in the sewers, Pennywise was distracted by another poor child that was floating. She had short red hair. I was hiding in the distant corner, sobbing.
"BEVERLYYYYY!!!" A voice yelled, followed by a bunch of footsteps. I watched as a bunch of arms and hands pulled the girl down, and one kissed her, awakening her. I began to loudly sob again, as I rolled back into a ball, hiding from the clown. "Guys! someone else is here!" One yelled. "No shit Sherlock there are dismembered children floating in the air." Another one remarked. "I meant alive, dickhead." One replied. They walked over and spotted me, walking towards me, one with a gun. I scooted back in fear as I heavily breathed. "We're n-not going to h-hurt you." A tall one stuttered. My eyes darted to the gun that one of the kids was holding. "This is for protection, don't get the wrong idea." He stated. "Th-the clown, is after me." I stated. "We know the way out. Come with us." One stated. "My leg is really hurt." I replied. One with curly hair picked me up. We made it out of the sewers and went to the one that's stutters' house.
    They all introduced themselves. I sat on Bill's bed covered in grey water and dirt. "How long have you been down there?" Stan asked. "About a month." I replied. "Aren't you y/n l/n? The one on all of the missing posters?" Ben asked. I nodded. "I haven't eaten since last month, and I've been hiding from the , THE CLOWN!" I started to panic as I breathed heavily. "Hey hey hey calm down! We're here for you!" Stan stated. "NO HE'S GOING TO FIND ME AGAIN!!!!" I yelled. Stan put his hand on my shoulders and made me look into his eyes. "YOU. ARE . SAFE." He stated. I broke down and hugged him. Richie left the room and came back with a cup of water. "Thank you." I stated as I chugged the water. "Should we take you to your family?" Eddie asked. "No, they put me in that situation." I sighed. "The police?" He asked. I nodded and stood up in pain. "No you're hurt, let me carry you." Stan stated as he carried me out of the house with the others. We got situated and I was now homeless due to my abusive parents. We went to Stan's house. "Y/n, you can stay here as long as you want." He stated. I smiled and hugged him. The rest of the losers left and I fell asleep in his arms.