I ran my fingers through the curves of her shoulders, through her spine, and down her arching back, down to two deep dimples just above her hips.

She was exquisite.

When I felt her slight tremble under my touch, I caressed the nape of her neck and guided her body to face me.

Her eyes met mine - her translucent, hooded, soft eyes. Her deep brown watery orbs - lustrous as they were - sucked my very soul. They were more beautiful than the desert's clear night sky. From her full lips, she let out a soft sigh, a voice that sounded so familiar but so foreign at the same time to my ears. But her sigh was like a song to me, the most beautiful melody that could ever existed in heaven and earth.

In that dream, I wanted to spend eternity remembering her every curve. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, through her collar bones, down to the two perfectly beautiful round mounds on her chest. As I lingered longer there, she arched her back to get closer to me, to feel my fingers on her skin more. My palm grew warm against the sensation of her skin.

She burnt me. She devoured me completely. I was completely at her mercy.

My soul was lost in the oblivion inside her crystalline eyes. And I did not have an inkling of intention to escape.

At that moment, I knew: she owned me.

I was hers, am hers, will always be hers.

I complied just a bit longer to her silent demand, teasing her mounds, delighted when she shuddered whenever I did so; then I continued to trace her body down to her hips. I wanted to etch every inch of her skin to my very own existence, never forgetting.

I felt shivers in my heart despite the heat inside my blank mind and body. All that existed in my world and sight, was her. The lower part of my body was aching. It was the most intense longing I had never felt before. She lifted her left leg, and with her toe, she softly touched my right hip down to my thigh, seemingly teasing me. The corner of her lips were faintly curled, giving me a soft smile.

It brought me joy. At that time, I knew, she wanted me like I wanted her.

I was deprived, and only she could give me respite.

As I grabbed her teasing left leg with my right hand and set it against my hip, I reached her back with my left hand, pulling her body to mine. And with an urgent push, my body gladly meld with her, finally finding comfort inside her, relishing in her taste cocooning me. The comfort gradually turned to indiscernible hunger as I plundered and tried to seek what I need, what I required, what I wanted to take from her. It was only fueled with her disjointed sighs and warm breaths against my skin.

And she whispered a name against my ears - a name that was but also not belonged to me.

Then I jolted awake. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe. I felt dizzy. I felt an incomprehensible sense of lost.

The dream felt so real. She felt so real. My fingers could still feel the sensation of her skin. My ears were still hot from her teasing voice.

My lower half... .

I was so embarrassed I could die. It took me a while to calm down and I had to miss my morning practice routine because of that.

The woman in my dream was so familiar, but also not, at the same time. But if there is anything I can always be sure of, it's her eyes, and her soft smile.

She looked much much older in my dream, but there was no doubt I know her.

"Bai YuLan," I whisper.

I walk towards my tent, shaking my head as I feel my body become warmer with the recollection of that dream. On the small desk, amongst various military documents and regional maps of the desert, was the letter I have writtened a few days ago before I had that dream. On it, is my handwriting at the bottom of the letter:

"Mother, this son does not have any objection to your wish for YuLan. It will be my utmost delight to have her as a sister."

I smile helplessly at my own stupidity and stare at the paper for a while. Then feeling more sure than ever, I pick it up and throw it into the burning brazier besides the small desk.

I sigh, take a blank piece of paper, and dip my brush in black ink. My new letter contains mostly the same thing that was on the discarded paper, but at the very end, I take a deep breath as I write :

"Mother. Forgive this son, but I do not agree with your wish to adopt Bai YuLan as a daughter."

---------------------

runexi's notes:

Someone had his first wet dream....(¬‿¬)