•Good-bye•

I said my final good-bye to Luke, sad as this might be the last time I get to see him for awhile. Harry got in a huge fight with Luke after he confessed his feelings for me. Although, I understood how Harry had felt, but it shouldn't have caused a huge fight and go out his way to show how much i'm his.

I started to clean up the living room and picking up the shreds of glass that had been broken during the outbreak. "I don't get how you guys could have talked it out like grown ups. It wasn't a big deal, yes he has feelings for me, but Harry this is your best friend." I glanced up at him and shook my head angrily shoving the destruction in the trash bag. He grabbed my arm "This fight was because of his feelings for you. I don't need him coming around and snatching my baby girl now do we."

I pulled my arm away from him and huffed. "I'm going to bed Harry. Tonight was supposed to be a fun night and it's all ruined now i'm cleaning glass and fixing pillows because you guys couldn't solve it out like men." I pushed myself off of the ground and straightened out my outfit starting to walk away. "You know you are shoving this all on me right? Like I wasn't the one that came down the stairs and saw my best friend on my girl how would that make you feel Daisy I love you so much and it hurt me seeing someone else on you."

My eyes started to water at the words he was telling me. He loved me and I loved him too. I realized that none of this was his fault that I shouldn't have took my anger out on Harry. I glanced back up into his watery eyes and jumped up on his warm body and kissed him. This was passionate and it meant more then anything and I would remember this until the day I die. " I love you too so much I will never feel the way I do with you with anybody else daddy." I whispered in his ear as he tenses up at the word that spilled out of my mouth.

*

- HARRY'S POV-

School is back after a weekend with my baby girl the loads of paper on my desk I have to grade and sign off too is stacked high. I glanced up at the clock with only a couple minutes to spare and students rushing in to find their desks. Daisy walks in with a short skirt and a cropped top that exposed her cleavage a little too much then finds her usual spot and winks at me. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes holding back the urge to just bang her in front of my class on my table.

"Ok everyone we are going to be writing some notes today and then after I will let you finish the work from Friday." I put up the notes on the board and let everyone copy down the words. I sat back in my chair while everyone pulled out their work and started making my plans for tomorrows lesson. "Mr. Styles could you help me with this." I looked up with a set of eyes and a familiar face. " I cleared my throat "Yes bab- Daisy.. What is it."

"Well I need you to help me on number three." After helping her she went to sit back down managing to drop her paper and bend down to grab it showing her bare ass with no panties on and getting some growls from me.

After class had ended Daisy stayed after to help me grade and arrange the seats around the classroom. She started to notice how stressed I was and came over to me. "Daddy.. are you okay?" She places her hand on my cheek and rubs it. "Yes kitten I'm just a little stressed right now with all of this work."

"I can help with that ,we can take a little break." Her eyes darken and look up at me with passion. She went down on her knees and started to unbuckle my jeans then grabbing my member pumping it up and down. I agreed to her actions and figured why not have a break. She started to take my length in her mouth bobbing her head while taking the rest in her hands. I grabbed her hair and helped her with the quick movements earning a couple of moans from me while she went faster.

A knock was heard on my door and Daisy and I looked at each other. "Mr. Styles I need you to sign something." I heard the principle speak outside my door. I slid daisy under the desk hiding her knowing my boss wouldn't see her with my length still in her mouth.