•Dinner•

I showed up on daddy's porch he had given me his address before I left my house after I had gotten ready. I do have to say he had a big house. I knocked on the door and was greeted with a tall figure. I looked up and smiled noticing it was him. He looked handsome in his suit that fit really well on him. He bent down and pecked my cheek and held my hand guiding me to the way of the kitchen while I was occupied staring at all of the beautiful artwork he had on his enormous walls.

He pulled a chair out for me at the table waiting for me to sit. "Your house is very unique it's huge too." I smiled and looked at all of the food on the table. "Well thank you after my mom passed away it got lonely around here so I started buying things of color instead on dulling the room." He gave me a look and popped the top of the champagne and watched him pour it down the glass and handing it to me. "I'm sorry to hear that.. my father died when I was little and my mom works a lot so it's mostly me at home, it also gets very lonely." I looked away and wiped the tear that fell down my cheek. "But anyway, lets have a good time and ea-." He stopped me in the middle of my sentence. "Where is your mom now?" he furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed his thumb against my face. "That's a good question Harry and sadly I don't know. Maybe shes out fucking her boss, wheres the bathroom?"

*

I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom trying to avoid the conversation that felt like was never going to end. I hated talking about my parents its like talking about family i'll never have. I heard a knock on the door and turned around. "Daisy are you okay I'm sorry for bringing up a touchy subject." I opened the door and smiled. "Its fine I just had to use the bathroom no worries. Food?" I lied pushing past him and going back to the table as he followed.

*

"That was amazing" I said while sipping down the champagne. "Well i'm glad you liked it after searching hours online how to cook it." we both laughed. I grabbed both of our plates and headed to the kitchen sink rinsing them off with soap. I felt a hand grab my ass I turned around to see it was Harry. He pushed me up against the counter to where my stomach was on the counter and my ass was sticking out. "Harry what are you doing" I spoke in a shaky voice. He slapped my ass. " Don't call me by my name, it's daddy to you." he slaps me again harder this time and pulls my dress up enough to see my sexy lace panties.

He pulls my panties down and groans as my ass is in full show and fully exposed for him. My legs were dripping with anticipation waiting on what he was going to do next. " Kitten I made a promise to you at school and i'm going to show you how daddy really feels about how he loves his baby girl." he grabbed a fist full of my hair and slams his c*ck deep inside of my wet tight pussy. I moaned almost to a scream as he pounded into me. He pinned my hands above my head as he went faster and deeper. "I'm going to cum." My legs started shaking I couldn't hold my weight anymore. " You cannot cum yet not until daddy says you can." He started rubbing my clit in circular motions while my eyes are rolling back. Our moans synced getting louder while he pounded harder. " I have to if I don't now I'm going to explode it feels so good I cant hold it anymore I'm sorry." and right after I finished my sentence I came all over his hard c*ck. He grabbed my ass hard and finished inside of me and slapped my ass five times then grabbed my neck. "Don't ever cum until daddy tells you too understand kitten?"

"Yes sir."