Chapter Three

Someone nudged my shoulder as soon as I turned to see...

Maya Anne St.Germain!

My first girlfriend, my first everything. Reunite for 11 years at last!

I held my breath as I tried to pinch myself to see if my dream was real as soon as my tears are coming out, I whispered, 'Maya. Oh my! It's good to see you!'. As soon as I started bawling.

Until I felt someone hugged me tightly as I continued uncontrollably crying.

"Oh Emily. It's ok. I won't leave you without you knowing again. I love you. I always have." Maya reassured me.

Finally I was strong enough to get all of this together and stood up to hugged her back, longer and tighter hugs that I'll never let her go ever again! When I hugged her, I knew it's the real Maya not someone else who masked and pretended to be Maya.

Maya whispered into my ear "There are some people are watching us. Can we going to a room that have privacy?"

I giggled and replied "More physical. Just joking. I'll show u guys our suite."

After Toby and I showed Maya and her parents around our suite. Maya and I sat down on the couch for overdue of catching up news.

"Then Alison got pregnant with our twins. We decided to give our relationship shot of chance. Until we welcomed our girls into our lives, our lives are changed in some way. For better I meant. Grace Anne and Lauren Catherine DiLaurentis-Fields arrived on October 2nd in the morning. Alison was so amazing. I mean she's super. I watched and supported her during her delivery to the twins. My mind definitely blown up, I mean us, as women can deliver the size of football out ourselves. For Alison, she's one of less few who did it twice in same hour. Speechless. I love my girls, Gracie and Lily to pieces. I literally would do anything for them. Motherhood is changed me a lot." I got deeper in thoughts about what I said.

Maya smiled as she responded "You're amazing mother. If I knew anyone who can do it the best, it's you. About Gracie's middle name..." I interrupted her.

Yes, Grace's middle name was named after your middle name. I wanted our girls to have some connections to you, I nicknamed them as Honey Bee. Honey are for Gracie and Lily's Bee." I replied.

Maya chuckled as she said "Oh my! I feel so special and honour. Honey Bee is definitely something that I want to nickname my future child. You're only person that I told you, you still remembered that!"

"Yes it is. Indeed. The girls knew about their Mama's special person named Maya. I told them that in someday, I'll explain them how she's important to their Mama's life before they were born." I replied.

"Really?" Maya blushed.

"Yes really. Oh my god. How much I missed your blushing face." I answered as I moved forward to touching her hands to her cheeks as soon as our lips crushed against each other's. We took a deep passionate kiss like everything around us never existed.

I leaned backwards to took a deep look in Maya's face, "I love you, always has been you. Forever." I told her.

"You have no idea how much this meant to me. I love you very much than everybody else does." She grateful replied.

After hours of conversation and physical touch, I finally able to get the photo album book to show all pictures of my girls growing up.