Chapter One

Fresh morning air as I took a few deep inhale as I'm enjoying the beautiful view of the sea of deep blue water in front of me. I'm in wrapping of towel around me after daily morning swim in our backyard pool which can see the beach nearby. I got up and headed to the kitchen through the patio door, "Good morning, Ali!" I called.

"Good morning, Em!" Ali replied while making pancakes for the breakfast.

"Smell good." I told her.

She smiled as responded; "I'll do anything for the sake of our girls. You can go to Vancouver to meet her."

I looked up and replied "What?!"

"Maya. Toby called me and he said that he could going there with you for two weeks to see how everything going on. I'll go to stay over Spencer's with the girls." She softly replied.

I blinked a few tears into many tears as I told her; "Thanks! Thank you! It's meant a lot to me. I would do anything to keep our girls safe but I'm really wanting to go there, I'm lucky to have you to willing to look after our girls while I'm away." I hugged her.

Alison laughed as replied; "Don't you know that huh?! Now get to change before waking our girls up."

Yes Maya is alive after found someone murdered her twin sister from Radley or which need I say this is typically thing happened in Rosewood as part of history that repeated itself?!

Maya's parents and I kept contact on basic email to check on each other's for around third year now. They knew that I had the twins and moved to the different country. Until two months ago, they emailed me the happy news that I thought I would never hear in my lifetime, they found Maya! But I had to except that Maya wouldn't want to see me right away due to her long road to recovery from PTSD. After eleven years of kidnaped and hostage, Maya would never be the same Maya we knew 11 years ago. But surprisingly, I received email from them two days ago, saying that Maya is more than ready to reunite me. They stated that Maya's doctor also recommended that. That makes me feel a little comfortable to arrange that meeting but we're still not sure about letting them know where exactly we live right now because might be "A" behind them. So I decided to meet her in Vancouver, BC, Canada is more safer than meeting her somewhere in Pennsylvania, USA. I'm gladly that Ali is fully supportive of that decision as she ensures that both of myself and twins have the safety. I'm grateful for my partner.

However, the speaking of a different country, yes we're living fabulous life in Australia! Almost two years ago, we decided to move to Brisbane, Australia is the right thing to do for us. That includes all Liars and ourselves moved to here without telling anybody about specific place that we've lived so far but they actually know that we moved to a different country. Since the life in Brisbane is treating us all good.

The speaking of relationship, a few months after we moved to here, Alison and I came to great realization that the real reason we got engaged is afraid of what people going to define us apart from 'family' but moving to here made us realize that we are being teamwork and equal partners in raising our twins and love each other's unconditionally that define us as a family means no need for marriage. We're gladly that we decided to broke off the engagement in good hands for the sake of our girls.

Aria. Aria & Ezra Fitz is happily married with a two years old adopted daughter named Esme Marie Fitz.

Hanna. Hanna & Caleb Rivers is happily married with a son, Wyatt James and expecting a daughter on the way.

Spencer. Spencer & Toby Cavanaugh is also happily engaged with a baby daughter, Briar Francesca.

Ali. Alison is dating a nice Aussie lady named Hazel. The twins met her and adored having her with us sometimes. Ali and I agreed if anybody dating one of us, our girls will called them by their names not Mom, Mum, Mama or Mommy. The girls only settled Mama for me and Mum for Ali for the rest of life.

As I snapped out of thoughts as I walked through the girls' room to woke them up.

"Lauren Catherine, woke up. The day is gonna be filled of fun, little bee." I gently woke Lily up.

As I turned to other bed opposite, "Grace Anne, it's time to get up. Today is gonna be fun, my honey."

Hard to believe that they're going to be three in two months! I'm feeling so old. Yup their names are full of strong meaningful. Lauren is named after Alison's long last name, DiLaurentis. Catherine is named after my middle name. Grace is named after Alison's inspiration woman role model, Grace Hamilton. Anne is named after my Maya's middle name. I mean Maya is gonna be surprise to find out that one of my twins' middle name named after her.

"Mama, are you okay?" Gracie asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I replied "Yeah, my honey. I'm okay. Going to see your Mum in the kitchen then brush your teeth."

Lily and Gracie ran excitedly to see their Mum.

"Good morning, my gorgeous girls!" Ali called them.

Lily replied "Morning! Where is my breakfast?"

I joined them in their conversation, "Where are your magic word?"

Gracie teams up with me "Starting with P."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Lily excitedly yelled as she realized that their Mum made them pancakes for the breakfast this morning.

We chuckled as we got plates as we settled on a dining table to eat our breakfast.

Ali looked at me in encouraging me to spill the beans to the girls. "Girls, two days after today, your Mama is on business trip to Canada with your uncle Toby to do some adult meeting for two weeks. You guys are going to stay with your Mum over at Auntie Spence's house. You guys are gonna have a lot of fun, I promised." I announced to the girls in comforting tone that girls are gonna to less worrying.

"Mama! Can I come with you?" Gracie asked so far she's definitely Mama's girl after all.

I chuckled as I replied "Nope. But I promised that I will FaceTime you guys about two times a day everyday while I'm away. You will realize that time goes really fast."

"Ok I guess we'll be fine." Gracie responded.

I turned to look Lily. She's agreeing to what Gracie said earlier. As I hold their hands "Mama is gonna bring you guys some presents from Canada. Be good to your Mum."