"That's because when you were my age, that was years and years ago and things weren't as developed or as fun as they are today. You are old now and things change."

"Hey, hey" I scowl kindly as possible in her direction. "Don't be so cheeky, a little less of the old, yeah? You're not getting younger yourself missy."

In perfect harmony, we reach my BMW. Jazzy manages to get herself into the car and buckled up while I do the same, only I quickly dig in my phone after.

"Dad said there is nothing wrong with getting old." I hear the click of the seat belt and the adjustment of her body getting comfortable in the leather seats. "He says he has lived the best days of his age now."

Bastard.

"Daddy dearest just doesn't want to admit being old sucks." I bluntly say.

I probably should say more but I don't. I find Selena's name in my contacts and open up iMessage. Be ready. I am leaving school now.

As I place my phone in my trouser pocket, I look back at her to see if her seatbelt was adjusted properly for her safety before igniting the car and setting off to my old home.

She slumps in the chair, looking out the window like some teen romance movie, twisting her light brown locks in between her fingers so softly.

"I was thinking, since we haven't spent a lot of time together, you want to come round during the weekend?"

"To do what?"

"Whatever you like," I say instantly. I decide to put on some radio on as he talked since I could see the overload of cars in the distance. That Call Out My Name track was on and all I could think about was how wack it was. "What do you want to do?"

Um..." she holds the word for as long as her little lungs allow. "Can we go to Disneyland?"

"Disneyland? You want to go to Disneyland?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't." The sass.

I bite gently on my tongue and think about whether it was remotely possible. I wanted to make it possible for her.

"I-I'm sorry Jaz but I don't think we can go to Disneyland this weekend. Sorting everything from flights and hotels will be a lot to do in such a short time." I sigh at her face that falls instantly. I hated to let her down.

"Okay." She sounded broken as she turned back to the window.

Jazzy always wanted to go Disneyland and I knew she wanted to meet Cinderella, her favourite princess. Being a nerd myself, I wanted to go for anything Star Wars there. Her heavy breaths made me want to drive the entire day just to make her smile and actually not want to be pissed at me.

I remember Selena and Jazzy talking about their favourite princesses once. I pretended I didn't hear them but they both had a love for Cinderella, Selena on particular loved Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Selena even gave Jazzy her old dressing up dress which she had as a child.

"How about this then? I'll take you Florida for a whole week when you don't have school. We can go to Disneyland, go to that water park place and have a getaway from the city?

"Oh my god, Justin can we go? Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't." I mock her innocent little voice and she descends in giggles. Finally.

She smiled like we were already face to face with Mickey Mouse and she couldn't seem to let his sink, not even for a millisecond. If only a could pause time and be able to make that reaction and that genuine happiness a permanent thing.