"El," Lou paused.

"Harry didn't do anything" He said.

"Hannah saw them kissing!" I said as my voice began rising.

"Babe, calm down. Caroline forced herself onto him." Lou said as he sighed.

My jaw dropped as I gasped. It took me a while for the information to sink in. I knew Harry could never do something like that.

"A-are you serious?" I stuttered.

"Yes. When Harry was walking towards the bathroom, Caroline followed him." He continued.

I couldn't believe it. Caroline planned this whole thing? That bitch.

"How's Haz?" I questioned begining to worry.

"Terrible. He hasn't left his room since last night. He couldn't stop crying" He sighed.

"Hannah's been the same" I said.

"Speaking of Hannah, What happened last night?" He questoned.

"She's a wreck. She coulndn't stop crying for hours." I said as I remembered last night.

"Well you have to tell her that Harry didn't do it on purpose" Lou shouted on the other line.

"It's kinda late for that now..." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She was so upset that she wanted to move back to America" I sighed.

"No. No. No. That can't happen. El, Do whatever it takes to force her not to leave" Lou begged on the other line.

"Dani and I tried all our best last night. But we'll try again. I'll talk to you later boo. Bye" I said as I hung up.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and freshened up. 

"Goodmorning" Dani mumbled as she yawned.

"Dani" I squealed.

"Hannah can't leave" I shouted as I pratically tackled her.

"Why?" She gasped.

"I'll Tell you late-" I started but was interupted when the door bell rang.

-

Zayn's P.O.V

This moring I decided to visit Hannah since I was worried sick about her. I quickly changed and headed downstairs.

"Where you going?" Niall asked as he stuffed his mouth with cereal.

"I'm gonna visit Hannah" I chuckled.

While on my way to Hanah's, I stopped at this small flower shop and decided to buy Hannah a rose.

As I rang the bell, I was suprised to see Dani and El open the door.

"Zayn?" They both said in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Dani asked as she escorted me inside. 

"I wanted to visit her" I blushed.

"She's up in her room. Goodluck" El smiled as she pointed to her door.

As I knocked on Hanah's door, she came seconds later looking tired.

She looked up at me with her beautiful gleaming hazel eyes. I noticed that they weren't the usual eye's I adored. Instead they were full of pain and red from crying.