"With or without you, I'm stopping this arrangement."

"You have to understand my situation, just don't!" Mina sat up and pleaded.

"Cha Mina. I don't know what your plans problem is but whatever it is, it's not my problem. I'm ending it." He looked at her, confused as to why she was even asking him that. She silently turned back around and closed her eyes again. Jimin laid back down and looked down at Mina. 'What's going on with her?'

-

Mina opened the cabinet and spotted the spice she wanted. She reached up but was too short to reach it, so she put her leg on the counter and tried to pull herself up but failed and fell back down. She stood up and got on her very tippy toes, she kept pushing it back instead of grabbing it, another hand from behind her reaching out and grabbing it instead, a strong breath hit her neck and she shivered, she knew exactly who it was, so she didn't turn around. His body was pressed closer to her, she would normally feel uncomfortable but in this case, it was different. He pulled away and put it on the counter.

"Thanks." She murmured, he hummed and went back to drying his wet hair. She tore her gaze away from his muscles seen through the tank top he was wearing. "Breakfast will be over in a bit."

"Okay. I have the day off so I'm just going to sit at home." He replied and Mina nodded.

"I'm going to hangout with a friend." Mina said and Jimin looked at her.

"Who?"

"Joshua, his friend and his friend's girlfriend." She responded and Jimin sighed.

"So a double date?" He stated and Mina shook her head. "It's basically a double date you're going to."

"Well then it can't be helped, I already said yes."

"Don't go anywhere. Stay at home, Mother is coming over." He reported and looked back at the TV that was playing.

"I told her already that I'm going to go so I'm sorry, but I'm going." She replied and turned off the stove. Mina plated the food and put it on the table because going upstairs to change. 'Would it matter if I said no anyway?' Jimin thought to himself as he walked to the table and started eating.

'Ding Ding!' Mina grabbed her phone and opened the message notification.

Unknown: Hey, it's Joshua Hong

Mina: Oh, Hi. How did you get my number?

Unknown: I just did haha :-)

Mina: Okay, I'm just getting ready.

Unknown: Alright Mina, can't wait to see you.

Mina: I heard that this is a double date.

Joshua: Don't worry, it's really not.

Mina: Okay.

Joshua: I have a question...

Mina: Yes?

Joshua: Is that guy from last night your boyfriend?

Mina: That doesn't matter.

Joshua: Oh okay, I guess that's fair.

Mina: Yeah.

Mina grabbed her headphones and left her room, making he way downstairs. "I'm leaving." She said and put on her shoes. Jimin kept silent and didn't say anything. She just sighed and left the house.

"Okay, we should wait at least 1 minute until we go." Jimin whispered. Jaehyun popped his head up from behind the couch and glared at Jimin.

"I have never had to climb a window in my life. And please explain to me why you have rose bushes with an intense amount of thorns." He hissed and Jimin shrugged.