Jealous

Sarah's pov

I woke up in the morning and I went to the kitchen to make some food as I was abnormally hungry at the moment I woke up.The house was silent ..I guess everyone were sleeping.

"Did you think about it ?" Taehyung said when I almost had slipped your plate due to shock from hearing his voice suddenly.

"What? " I asked starting to eat my food.

"Divorce with jimin " he told and I started to chock by the food I was eating.

"Why would I Tae?"

"Because you don't love him ! " Eventhough it's true ... I can't quit a thing I started.. I never had ever failed to complete my missions.

"That's not true "
I tried to manage the scenario by giving out some awkward smiles.

"See I am even going to make some tea for my husband now"
Tae gave a blank face to me .. I don't know what the hell it means but one thing I am pretty sure about, I need to make Tae think that I actually like Jimin.

"Jimin?" I noticed Jimin standing there..he looked tired and it looked like his head was hurting bad from his frowny face reaction.

"Drink this tea ..it helps " I told to him. I definitely know he would be pretty confused seeing me acting this way.
Taehyung left after Jimin's entry.

"Why are you acting weird? Is it because you like Tae?" He asked irritatedly.

"Are you out of your mind Jimin ? Still not sober?" I hissed at him.

"See this is real you " he poked me with his finger.

"JIMIN" I shouted in frustration.

"What I am not blind ... I could see it ,the way you smile at him and stuff...just few reminders 1.he is a playboy & 2. He might be thinking he was getting revenge" he told as he drank the Tea. I wish I had mixed some poison in it.

"Come with me " I grabbed his wrist to the room and locked the door .

"What are you doing ? Are you trying to do something " he told as crossed his hands across the chest.

"Oh please Jimin" in a second how can he change from arrogant to a crazy person.

"What is it then ?"

" Taehyung -" I started speaking when he cut me off by a judgemental glare.

"I know him from before .. I had an assignment to be his guard disguised as a student " I tried to ignore Jimin looking at me impatiently .

" He wants me to break the agreement being my friend...I never leave my task halfway so..."

"So. What ? " Jimin asked

" I told him that I loved you and I am being with you only because of it " I told as fast as possible and covered myself due to embarrassment.

"So that's why you were acting sweet in front of him" suddenly Jimin smiled and his face was like a brightly lit up light .

" Yeah.. so please co-operate ..you are my friend right?" I asked him .

" If you are requesting shouldn't you be polite baby?" He asked . Even if its normal he would find a way to irritate me and now I had made the route map for it . WELL DONE Sarah

" can you please cooperate , Chimchim " I tried to act cute which I haven't done ever in my life.

"Awwww.... My heart " he holded his right side chest acting to be dying.

"Idiot heart is in left side" I told and he laughed realising it.

________________________

"Today we will go to the theme park nearby" RM told and everyone were excited but somehow I think Suga, Jin and Jimin wasn't.

"Hyung , can't we go somewhere else?" Jimin asked and RM gave an evil smirk as an answer.

The girls or should I say women were all pretty enthusiastic.

I holded Jimin's hand seeing Taehyung watching me . Jimin smiled at me and said "let's go" gripping my hand .

We arrived at the place , it was really awesome. I always liked themeparks because they were full of adventures.

"At the 1 we will meet here " Jin said .

"Let's go to the rollercoaster " I said to Jimin.

"No choose some other ride" he said firmly.

"Hey! Coming to a themepark and not riding rollercoaster is a sin" I said and he folded his hands seeing away.

" okay fine,If you don't come fine, I will go alone!"for some reason I knew he would stop me and come with me.

"Adamant" he hissed and hesitantly came.

"Don't be afraid , I am here " I holded his hand.

"Who said I am afraid" he said pouting.

I chuckled a bit seeing how childish he was.In the ride I would say he screamed to that extent even the people on the other side would hear. He didn't even open his eyes throughout.

"Are you okay ?" I successfully asked in between my laughs and he sat down on the ground as felt dizzy.

Even though he didn't like it he came along with me because of his "man" pride and I took him only to children kind of rides to make him comfortable.

" Here, wear this " he handed me his coat . I know we were drenched because of the water ride but it wasn't cold and all.
"Its ok , I am strong girl I don't need it " I said and he laughed at me

"It isn't because you will be cold..." he looked at my dress and then I remembered dresses aren't thick as shirts.

"You Pervert" I hit him and grabbed his coat.

"Its lunch time" he wrapped his hands around me and then I noticed Tae and others waiting for us.
The whole time I was around Jimin like a clingy wife and thank god he acted out perfectly. It was a little bit weird him feeding and being like we were in love but it wasn't that bad though.

To be continued

________________________

How can someone bias wreck that easily *fake sobbing* miahne Jungkookah 🙈🙈

Hey everyone.. I wish that all of the armies are healthy and happy .

Let us all keep cheering for BTS and their new album 💜

Lucky are those who get to see BTS in their country 😣..I will keep hoping oneday they would come to my country ..Till then

Fighting!