The Wedding

Sarah's pov

It is the day I am going to loose my freedom for a one whole year. I never wanted to get married and to park Jimin! it's definitely going to be the worst. Those kind of guys are the ones I hate the most , every time he smirks I would have killed him 100 times in hundred different ways.

I am never the girly girl types, seeing the white lace wedding dress makes me want to puke and moreover he had sent me a stylist who is doing all kind of craps with my hair and face saying that she was getting me ready for past few hours.

" What the hell " , I was standing opposite to a mirror and the thing I was looking it isn't me!!. I was looking like those kdrama heroines that my subordinates would watch eewwwww. So.not.me.

There was a knock in the door and I saw many people coming in.

"I am park Jimin's father and this is his mother , you must be sarah"they looked like a normal millionaire old couple with a big plastic smile.

"Oh yes I am Mr.park " I greeted them bowing slightly.

"Oh you look beautiful dear .... look my son has called us to his wedding like a normal guest " Mrs. Park smiled awkwardly and I had nothing to do rather than stand like a mannequin there. This f***ing park Jimin, what the hell is he doing making me deal this awkward situation, I swear he is going to die in my hands.

"We didn't even think he would ever marry someone " a tall guy with dimples told , taking my hands to kiss and if it was the regular me I would have broke his wrist , but no I can't so I just flinched.

"We are Jimin's buddies, I am RM ..this is jungkook "

"Ohh" I nodded my head.

"So where is your family ?" Mr.park asked.what Family ?!what should I do now and it was the first time I got a little bit tensed as I din't know what to reply .

"She doesn't have parents , it's only me and her.. right my beautiful sister?"Suga came in. It was a really a great relief that he saved me at the right moment.

"Ohh Yoongi's sister ? That's great !" Mrs.park smiled.

"Lets see you at the hall" everyone smiled at me and exited while boss stayed back.

"Thank you so much for saving sir"

"Its not a problem and 'thank you' ahh? So not you" he gave his signature gummy smile.

"So its time , can we go ?" He asked and I obeyed. Jimin was standing with a small and shy kindof smile... ewwww .It was weird people staring at me and passing comments , it made me obnoxious

"This park Jimin can really make SARAH feel tensed" Suga whispered in my ears.

"Nervous , no wayy" I tried to convince him and myself

" Awww look at you looking all pretty pretty just like a bride should be"
I gave a small glare and he was controlling his laugh.

"Take care of my sister properly" Suga told to Jimin exchanging giggles.

Jimin held my hands we stood facing each other, I tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Min sarah, will you have park Jimin to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live? "

" I will" those two words which I said was regretted by me within seconds while I saw him giving his eye smile. He was smiling as if he won over me , damn... I couldn't do anything

"Park Jimin, will you have Min Sarah to be your wife, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her aslong as you both shall live? "

And within a few nano seconds he said , he said "I will" . I really do wish now I should haven't accepted this deal ...arghhh

"I pronounce you husband and wife.. now you may kiss "

KISS oh shit , I really forgot about that crappy marriage custom.ok Sarah think it is probably a punching bag which accidentally hit my lips.
I closed my eyes and some thing hit my lips but it was a bit softer than a punching bag though , but yet the disgust was of same level.

Everyone started clapping like it was a movie , these rich people? Is my life so entertaining to them.

Then ,it was a few annoying hours of meeting Jimin's friends and foes after the ring ceremony .I kept controlling my anger for him for keeping his hands on my waist and when I tried to move away he gripped even tighter and threw glances at me.

Argh what have I done to myself!

To be continued
________________________________