"Y/n-ah... Please... Don't do this to yourself... At least try to give yourself one more chance... Marrying just anyone to forget him is not an option..."
She was concerned. And why wouldn't she be? She was the only person there for me when he left. She has spent countless nights trying to calm me down, has seen me cry for hours, and not eat for days. She was there with me, throughout.

I tried to re-collect myself and spoke,
"S-sam, I think m-mom is call-calling me. T-talk to you later-" and without waiting for her reply, I hung up. I know, that she already know I lied. But thank God she didn't call again.

After hanging up, I cried all my heart out. All the pain I was carrying in my heart for six months, I let all out in these 20 minutes of journey. Who knows, if I will ever get a second chance to let it out or not?

[FLASHBACK]
(1 year ago)

Finally... Finally, I earned my own money. Not my father's, not my mother's but my own hard earned money. After inheriting my father's company, I got a full control on the Seoul branch of his company.

I didn't want to deposit my first earning in a bank or something. I wanted to spend them, not in parties or bars, but in Children orphanage.

I wasted no time and drove to the nearest orphanage. I really love children, specially the echos of their laughter.

I asked three of my servants to carry the boxes of chocolates inside. Wasting no time, I quickly entered the orphanage, meeting the excited and laughing faces of little angels. Children never fail to bring a huge smile on my face.

"Hello Miss, may I help you?" One beautiful lady, who seemed to be in her late thirties, approached me with a sweet smile.

"Hello, I am Y/nL/n, the C.E.O. of the L/n's Corporation. Actually, I wanted to spend some time with these children. If you don't mind, can I meet the owner of this orphanage?" I smiled politely.

"Sure. Please follow me."

I followed her. She started walking towards the gallery, which was in the hall. The walls of gallery were covered with beautiful pictures of children laughing and playing. I kept on walking and observing all the pictures, until one picture caught my attention. I stopped.

"Isn't it... Mr. Park Jimin? The only heir of the Park's Corporation?" I asked a little confused. What was his picture doing there along with a little girl?

 What was his picture doing there along with a little girl?

I have read about him in the magazines and news. Along with mine, his company is also one of the richest in South Korea. 

"Yeah... He is. He comes here every weekend to spend some time with these children. He loves children a lot." She said with a warm smile.

"Oh... That's good. So, it means he will come today as well? As it's a weekend."

"No, today he has some work to do." She said a bit disappointed. "Children are missing him very much. I am glad you are here, maybe they will cheer up a little." She smiled brightly.

"Yeah... I wish they will. Let's meet her."

"Yeah, sure!"

We entered a room, which seemed like an office. In there, a lady was sitting on a chair and seemed to be in her mid fifties. I bowed and greeted her with a smile. She was referred to as Miss Lee. Yeah, she was unmarried.

I was very sorry to know that when she was nineteen, she met with an dreadful accident in which she lost her boyfriend, her unborn child and also the ability to become a mother again. That's why she decided to open an orphanage to shower her love and affection on those children who lost their parents in their early ages. But even after all these painful incidents, she was a cheerful and lovely lady, just like my mother.
_

I gave almost half of my earnings as donation. I felt really relieved by helping her.

After some time, I exited her office and met with those pretty, laughing and cheerful faces again.
At first, they didn't interact much with me and tried to avoid me, maybe because I was a stranger for them but when I promised to give them chocolates, they quickly pounced on me and hugged me tightly. I know right, no one can resist chocolates.

I played with them for rest of the day but it seemed like a very short time. They started liking me and asked me to visit them often. I felt like I won a great award when they said that they liked me. No matter what, I would try to visit them every weekend.

***

So beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen, this is my first ever fanfiction. I hope you all will like it. I know, you must be thinking that this is a little boring chapter because of Jimin's absence but mention not! Starting chapters are must for the main story. So please wait patiently... 😀😉
If you have any queries you may ask me without any hesitation or problem. I am always ready to answer your any type of question exept the story plot, of course...😜
And I will try my best to post chapters, twice a week.

I love you all a loooot!!! 😘😘💗💗

Please vote, comment and stay healthy!

#unedited