=>Hold Me Tight<=

4 days before the big day...

"Hey, Paul! Wake up!", Kathy said, shaking her fiancé's body repeatedly, but he wouldn't budge.

"Paul! Oh my gosh!", Kathy yelled, yet still no response. Not even a single groan escaped his lips.

"What should I do to wake this goofball up?", she asked herself, staring at him.

Her eyes widened when an idea crossed her mind. She instantly turned a shade of red.

"Why do you make me do this, Paul?", she complained, but one could argue that she wanted to do it.

She gazed at him lovingly, leaning down slowly until their faces were inches apart. She stopped, however, and took her time to admire his features.

She smiled to herself and placed her lips on his cheek, kissing it softly. She wasn't contented, though, as her lips made her way to his own.

That tingle she always felt when their lips touched came back, and she couldn't help but deepen it, even if he didn't reciprocate her actions.

A few seconds after, she pulled away, smiling. Her index finger made its way to her mouth, where Paul's own had once been.

"Enjoying?", Paul suddenly spoke in a raspy voice, startling the lady in front of him. He chuckled and slowly opened his eyes, seeing her all flustered.

"I- uh- well, yo-you-", she stuttered, and she mentally facepalmed herself for being so obvious.

"What was that?", he asked, his head shifting to the side. He always got amused whenever her awakward side came out.

"You wouldn't wake up so-"

"So you kissed me while I was sleeping.", he cut her off. She rolled her eyes, trying to shake off that feeling he gave her again.

"Well, in that case, can you do it again?", he said, catching her attention. Kathy turned to him with a confused expression.

"Pretend I'm asleep again.", he added, winking. She smirked and leaned in, kissing him again.

"Oh, you're so in love with me.", he muttered after pulling away for a moment, and kissed her again.

-x-

"Okay, great!", Nathan, the photographer, spoke as he captured the photo. They were currently shooting the pre-nuptial photos, and thanks to Mary and Gina, the setting was in the beach.
"Ugh, can we go already?", Paul whined, and Kathy giggled. She thought he looked cute acting like a kid and all.

"Stop complaining.", she replied, and Paul rolled his eyes.

"Now, Paul, I want you to hold her waist and gaze at her. Kathy, I want you to wrap your arms around him and stare deep into his eyes.", Nathan instructed, and Paul groaned.

"We've been doing this for hours.", he said, making Kathy pinch him.

They did what they were told, but Nathan wasn't having it.

"No, no! It has to have feeling! Your love must be shown in the picture for people to feel it.", he told them, making weird hand gestures.

"We are showing it!", Paul said, and Kathy laughed.

"Well, I don't see it.", Nathan sassed back. Paul raised an eyebrow.

"C'mon, Paulie. Just hold me.", she said, making her face him.

He rolled his eyes and stared at her, and so did she. Something suddenly clicked between the two, and they both felt their heartbeats quicken and their palms began to feel sweaty.

Paul slowly leaned in, and they met halfway. What started as a photoshoot turned into a kissing scene.

Nathan continued taking pictures, and was smiling the entire time.

As they pulled away, they heard a clap from the photographer and saw him with a huge grin on his face.

"Bravo! How did you do that? That was pure, well... magic!", he exclaimed, and the couple grinned.

"Well, it looks like we're done here. Thank you for your cooperation.", he said, grabbing his stuff. He scribbled something on a piece of paper and offered it to Paul.

"If you want to get in touch, here.", Nathan spoke, his eyes landing on Kathy, and then later to Paul.

"Handsome.", he whispered, winking at the lad. Paul's eyes widened, and Nathan grinned, leaving the pair.

"What the heck was that?", he said when they were alone.

"No wonder he was enjoying the shoot.", she replied teasingly.

"Ugh, can we head back home? I'm starving.", he groaned, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She put her arm around his waist and they walked towards the car.

"I'll cook.", she stated, but Paul shook his head.

"No, I will. My cooking's far better.", he boasted, earning a shocked face from the woman beside him.

"What-"

"Shut up and kiss me.", he cut her off yet again, and he grabbed her waist.

You all know what happened next.
A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter. This is just sort of a filler. This story's about to end, and I hope you still anticipate the next chapter. Thank you all for your votes, amusing comments and patience for updates. You've made this story reach 9k, my loves. That's so wonderful! My inbox is always open to suggestions, comments, or messages, my mates. Feel free to chat me anytime. Again, thank you all! ❤️