Mafioso Book 3 (Done)

UNKNOWN TERRITORY

Salvatore Emilio Regnante is a man you need as your ally and prey to never have as an enemy.

Even the shadows know not to mess with the devil in disguise. Everyone shivers at the unholy and cold blooded actions he is capable of.
And such a man does not have the word "weakness" in his dictionary, nor does he expect to find one.

However, that was all before an expansion negotiation ends with a band around his finger and a fierce young woman, now with his name, having to adjust and learn that in his world, the only rules are the ones from his sinful lips.

And they must be followed at all costs.

This couple's dawn was based on a contract. And now having become one, they face a lot of trials and tribulations to make their political merger a successful marriage.

But the arrival of former lovers rekindles old feelings, threatening not only Salvatore's empire, but his heart as well.

---

"I...I don't understand..." I heard her voice trail behind the wall, "You-you want me to marry who?"

This woman, was being offered to me as part of the negotiation, a 'merger of two families' he called it. I don't think he understand what if--God forbid--something were to happen to him, his Mafia would become mine. And given the man's age, who knew when he'd drop dead from, say, heart failure?

"The Boss of the Regnante Mafia," her father repeated patiently.

"Isn't that guy... Old?"

"No, bunny, the guy you are thinking of was his predecessors, his father,"

"So you want me, to marry that guy's son?" Boy does she ask a lot of questions.

"Yes, pumpkin, I want you to marry the current Mafia Boss."

"Why...Why are you asking me? I mean if I'm being given away as some part of a deal, why ask me? You would have never asked."

"Nicole, I'm asking you because he refused to agree if you were forced into this, he wants you to make an 'informed decision'."

So, her name is Nicole and she's expected to be my wife. Who knew that I'd have an arranged marriage for political benefits.