Chapter 6

Author's Note: Omg guys! I'm so sorry I've haven't been on here! It's been really stressful with school & life I haven't been able to update. But I'm here now! And a new chapter! So please enjoy and leave your feedback:) Sorry again (._.)

She smiled with her huge suit case. Shizuo looked at all the things and clothes she had stuffed in that huge suit case. He sighed.

"You do know were only staying for two days, right?" he asked.

"I know that Shizu-chan! But it's always good to come prepared!" she said playfully.

"I guess you're right" he laughed "Ok let's g-"

*Phone ringing*

"Hm?"

The raven went into her pocket and pulled out her phone sliding it open.

"Hello? Oh! Shiki-san....No No No, I'm not busy at all" she said walking into the living room.

Shizuo soon followed. She plopped herself on the couch with her legs resting beside her. She moved a bit to get comfortable. Shizuo looked at her and walked to the kitchen. He switched on the coffee maker and pulled out some milk and a bowl of sugar, he figured she'd be talking for a while.

 "Oh, Thank you dearly...It's been wonderful...Oh really? Hahaha!" she laughed.

Shizuo poured the coffee into a large mug. He looked over to the raven and noticed she was smiling. Was she always this happy talking to him? And what were they talking about? He shrugged it off and ducked a large spoon into the sugar bowl. Shizuo always loved his coffee with alot of sugar.

"Wait what...." She said quietly over the phone. Shizuo paused and looked over to her again.

She sat up and grasped her phone.

"What do you mean?...My wedding is in three months for god sake!...Well yes but...That's impossible...Shiki-san I just-" she was nervous and took a long pause.

Shizuo stirred his coffee and leaned against the counter listening.

"I-I understand...The dinner isn't until the afternoon" she said a bit normal now.

Shizuo ducked a spoon full of sugar.

"I believe so....haha...You're charming heh" she said

There was a light noise of something falling in the kitchen. She looked over the couch.

"Shizu-chan! Clean that up!" She shouted across the room.

Shizuo twitched by the image in his head. He looked down at the sugar covering the kitchen floor and the bent spoon in his hand. He grabbed a rag and began to wipe down the sugar from the floor.

"I'm sorry that was Shizu-chan....Yes heh...Of course...See you then...Goodbye" she hung up and let out a large sigh.

Shizuo got up from the ground and threw away the rag.

"So what was that about" he said with a hint of anger.

She layed back on the couch and sighed again.

"Shiki-san has me in charge of an important case in Tokyo City, collecting info from a known member in the city and..."

"And?"

"He wants me to have it done in four months"

"What?" The blonde shouted "He already has you working on three other people! Doesn't the idiot know your schedule is tight!"