Chapter 7

Authors Note: Hey guys! So since everyone is getting hyped about this series I decided to come back! I hope you enjoy!

The door suddenly swung open.

"Okay! Let's go!" Izaya said jumping a seat next to Shizuo.

Shizuo glanced in the interior mirror and noticed Namie, smirking. It was strange.
Namie soon drove Shizuo to his apartment. He got off the car and stood where Izaya lowered the window.

"I'll see you tonight Shizu-chan! I'll call you once I'm finished with my meeting with Shiki-San. I love you..."

Shizuo slightly smiled and nodded. Izaya puckered her lips, which Shizuo bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips through the window. Shizuo looked up and noticed Namie watching them in the rear view mirror. He payed no attention. The car soon drove away. Shizuo stayed standing in the middle of the sidewalk. He was still feeling nervous about Izaya hanging around with Shiki-San. He walked inside of his apartment.
He opened the door and took off his shoes. The place was a mess. He casually walked pass and thumped on his bed. He removed his vest and bow tie and laid staring at the ceiling.

"Why does that guy need to take her out to lunch? Bosses don't do that with their workers alone." He said to himself.

Shizuo could admit he was jealous. Not only because a married man took his fiancé out to lunch, but because the man she was dining with, was indeed Izaya's first love.
Shizuo still remembers in high school when Shiki-San would pick Izaya up from school and how he would spoil her rotten. For a 16 year old back then, she was head over heels for him. He let out a frustrated sigh. He threw his arm over his eyes.

"Dammit." He quietly told himself.

-

Shizuo took a shower and cleaned himself up before arriving to Shinra's place. He wore a nice tux with a black tie while Shinra wore a dark navy blue tie. Celty with a long dark blue gown.

"Where's Izaya? Isn't she with you?" Shinra asked.

"No, she said she'd meet us there..."

Celty tilted her helmet. Shinra just shrugged thinking not too much of it.

"Well let's go!" He said walking out the door.

-

The three arrived at the hotel. They entered the ballroom and were in awe. Shizuo walked in and looked around noticing the fancy decorations and lights, winter wonderland theme to be in fact.

"Whoa..." Shizuo said spacing out to the beauty.

"You like! I specifically talked to the wedding designer and had this arranged. I'm sure Izaya will love it!" Shinra said.

[ It's beautiful!" ] Celty typed.

"Oh my goodness!" Yelled a high pitch voice.

The three turned around and noticed Izaya excitedly run into the room. She wore a bath rope and her hair up in a messy bun. She planned to get ready at the hotel room.

"It's so beautiful I love it! Thanks Shinra!" Izaya said tightly hugging Shinra.

"Anything f-for you!" He said between his breaths.

Shizuo watched her jump around the to room adoring the scenery. He suddenly made his attention to the door. Someone walking in.

It was Shiki-San.

He walked in and too looked around the room. He slightly smiled and gave a small chuckle watching Izaya. Why was this guy here, not to mention an hour early.
Shiki walked up to Shizuo.