Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hey there!:) Just a quick chapter to start you off, basically just how Shizuo & Izaya became and Shizuo telling Kasuka about the wedding:) I must add I forgot to proof read it so if there is any misspelled words or sentences I'm sorry & a very few small swear words ~enjoy:)

The room was silent with nothing but the sound of the young actor sipping his tea.

"So...You're going to marry her." he said placing the cup of tea back on the coffee table.

The blonde looked up to his brother sitting across from him and clasped his hands together.

"Yes"

The young actor crossed his legs and arms. He sat back on the couch and sighed.

"Hmm...really?" he said looking up to the ceiling and back to his older brother, "I thought you hated her?" The blonde focused on his two feet planted on the ground.

"I thought I did too..."

There was a long awkward pause. The sound of Kasuka tapping his feet in annoyance.

"So you all of a sudden fell for the girl, the girl you hated enough to kill" he said staring at his brother. Shizuo was left in silence. Kasuka rose an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Did she threaten you?" the actor said

"Huh?...No she di-"

"Or did she seductively pressure you in it?"

"Kasuka I thi-"

"Or did you get her pregnant that you have to marry her?"

"Kasuka I think your jumping into conclusions" he said trying to peacefully talk to his younger brother. The actor closed his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes and got up from the couch, Shizuo later followed. Both men standing up facing eachother.

"She's not good enough for you brother, and you know that" Kasuka said in a more serious tone then usual, he walked to the door. Shizuo still standing watched his brother open the door. Kasuka turned to see his older brother.

"Just rethink what your'e doing here" he said later shutting the door behind him. Shizuo sat back on the couch and sighed. Was Izaya good enough for the blonde? They been fighting since high school and then on. They were stilling fighting during the whole engagement. Izaya saying how not big enough her enagement ring was, Shizuo saying he didn't want the wedding too fancy, and both debating if they even wanted to get married. Shizuo did rethink about the marriage many times before. Was it normal for a person to marry the person he hated and even harmed. Let alone 'Love'? Shizuo knew he had feelings for her ever since high school, but those feelings were hidden behind hatered and anger.  Kasuka knew even in high school how trouble Shizuo would come home. Covered in scratchs and bruises from the early fights, how much he would stomp around the house cursing to himself where his younger brother would have to calm him down with milk. Shizuo sighed and lit a cigarette. The blonde enhale the stick and later exhaled, he dropped his head and rubbed his face.

"How did this happen" he whispered to himself

Shizuo and Izaya were never in a steady realtionship they gave it a try once in high school, but it never worked out. With all the fighting and arguing, they both swore to never get together again. And later decided to just have a 'No Strings Attach' kind of thing. Mostly one night stands that later followed to their adult life. They still had their daily street fights and arguing still as adults.

It was not till then one of the two slightly feel an attraction to the other. Izaya suddenly felt more awkward and nervous towards Shizuo and would always try to avoid him when seeing in public. She would avoid their fights and never leave her home. Shizuo feeling no emotion and angerly called her