Don't fight, don't fight

Start from the beginning

"You want it rough baby? I'll give you rough"

———————————

Jimin's pov

Hoseok is unconscious after I hit his head with a baseball bat so I turn around to check up on Jungkook but he is still punching Namjoon into a pulp.

"JUNGKOOK STOP" I tried to stop him and pull him off from Namjoon who is now barely breathing.

"If he's dead, you'll get into a huge problem!" I said to Jungkook but he ignores me and runs toward the basement's door.

I quickly follow him and he keeps kicking the door to get it open.

"Let's count to three and we both kick it open" I said and he nodded.

"1..2...3!" We both kick it hard as we can and the door finally opened.

The scene infront of our eyes is so awful. Yoongi is hovering ontop of her, she is crying as loud as she can and her clothes are ripped off leaving her in her bra and her shorts.

Jungkook lunged towards Yoongi and I could see how angry Jungkook is right now. Even the devil can't stop him by now. I rushed to ————— and cover her upper body with my jacket.

"I'm here.. we're here for you" I consoled her as she keeps crying into my arms.

"YOU BASTARD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH ME THEN MESS WITH ME AND NOT HER YOU COWARD" Jungkook shouted at Yoongi and I could see Yoongi is bleeding pretty bad.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook, it's enough. Let's go now" I said softly to Jungkook and he finally stops punching. He slowly gets up and look at me and her.

"————.." Jungkook runs toward us and hug her tightly.

"Jungkook.. I was so s-scared.." She keeps sobbing while hugging Jungkook.

"It's over now. I bet they won't mess with us again. C'mon" I said to them as I walk out from the basement, followed by them.

———————————

Jungkook's pov.

When we reached at my house, Jimin decided to stayover here too and I allow him. Then I take ———— upstairs into my room. She doesn't talk much after that incident and I'm still worrying about her condition.