Sexyphonstar

Your pov

We hurried to the elevator to go to the hotel rooms few floors up from the nightclub. He said he already booked a room before he got here. Prepared much?

The moment elevator's doors shut, he pressed the button then he leans his back against the wall while staring at me.

"I can't take it anymore" he groans and pins me against the wall.

He started to kiss my lips and I let him explore my mouth as he deepens the kiss. He moves down to my neck and starts to nibble and suck every inch of it.

"Aaahh.." I let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he keeps sucking on it.

Ding dong

The elevator's door opens and I quickly push him away when I realized we haven't reach our floor yet. The couple infront of us enter the elevator awkwardly and I quickly fix my dress. I take a glance of him standing beside of me, his face is full of frustration. He bites his lips while looking at me as if he would take me right here right now.

"Fuck..." he mumbled under his breath, his hands are curled into a fist and I look down to his pants to see his huge boner.

"Be patience" I whispered to his ear and nibble on it, teasing him evenmore and I get back to where I'm standing.

As soon as we reached our floor, he grabs my hand and pulls me out the elevator with him. He quickly swipes his hotel's card and we enter the room.

Without any warning, he throws me onto the bed and he hovers on top of me while taking off his black shirt.

"You're such a bad girl.. you know that?" He smirks down at me and I could feel myself getting wet seeing him like this.

He is so hot.

His hand reaches the hem of my dress and he slowly pulls it up and taking it off from me. He licks his lips when he sees my body. His eyes are filled with lust.

He unclasped my bra and throws it across the room. He begins to grope my right boob while sucking on my left boob.

"Mmhhh fuckk.." I moaned and I could feel him getting harder between my legs.

He plants kisses down to my stomach and when he reached my panties, he takes it off and spreads my legs widely.

"Already this wet for me babe?" He chuckled and I blushed from his words.

He starts to take off his pants to reveal his member which is surprisingly big and standing hard right infront of my entrance. He begins to rub his tip againts my folds until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck.. Just fuck me already!" I groaned in frustration.

"Well look who teased me first back in the elevator?" He bites his lips then he kisses me passionately.

I grab his hair as we kiss and he takes that moment to thrust into me without any warning.

"Aahhh" I moaned loudly. He placed his hand on my hips as he starts to thrust faster.

"You're so fucking tight.. mmhhh" he groaned in pleasure. I moaned loudly when I feel his huge member pounding into me repeatedly.

The room filled with our moans and groans. Skin slapping and cursing words coming out from us.

"Shit I'm cumming!" He moans as he thrusts rapidly.

We both came together and luckily I'm taking birth control pills so I don't worry much about him cumming inside of me. We pant heavily as he collapsed beside of me.

Honestly he is so good in bed. Yoongi had never pleasure me this much but I just had the time of my life with a stranger.

"How could you feel so good?" I asked him and he looks at me with a grin.

"Practice makes perfect" he replied and I just chuckled.

I look at the time and it's getting super late. I get up from the bed and grab my dress and wear it again. He looks at me in confuse.

"What's the hurry babe?" He asked while still lying on the bed.

"Tomorrow is my first day of studying in a university. I can't be late" I replied and check myself on the mirror.

"I have a class too tomorrow but who cares anyway" he said while still staring at me.

"Well I still care about my studies.. sometimes. I'm not like you Mr...? What's your name again?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" he smirks and I just nodded my head.

"Bye Jungkook" I wink at him as I leave the room.

-----------------------

I arrived home at 4 in the morning and decided to take a sleep even for few hours. My first class starts on 11 am so I have some time.

I wake up to the alarm beeping showing it's 9am. How time flies that quick? I check my phone and my mom just texted me.

"Have a good first day in university! I've sent you some money for this month. Spend it wisely. Xoxo"

I smiled at her text. Eventhough she is busy of her beauty business, she always checks up on me.

A photoframe of me and Yoongi on my table caught my eyes. I throw it to the dustbin and head to the bathroom to get ready.

Guys are stupid.

I never got into serious relationship before Yoongi came into my life. Most guys are just using me for my wealth but Yoongi didn't. He showed me love.

Love?

Is that the shit they called love? I'm so stupid. Love won't lasts forever. Nothing lasts forever.

After I got ready, I grab my bag and drive to the university.
As I turn on the radio, it plays a song that takes me back to those times I had with Yoongi.

Shit.

I need to get rid of Yoongi from my head. He is driving me insane.

----------------------

THE FIRST SMUT INDEED... *cough*

DO VOTE AND COMMENT XOXO