Chapter24:Effed Up Situationns

KyAnna POV

2 Weeks later

Soooo My Birthday was Yesterday And honestly it felt like a regular day to me. Yess you know Ya girl Had to Turnuupp ! I only had to cups of henny and i was turnt, I vibed alone and that's how i Liked it.

I got The fact that DeonTaee Ducked me , word on the street told me .

Soo Once I heard about that I packed ALL My Shit Andd Pluss The shit I bought for that house andd Moved with my Sister .

"Kinah Lets go to Quicky Mart, iWant sum Snacks Youu Nevaa Keep Shit!!" I Told her and we busted out laughing. "Yass Bishh Yaass ! Buut Umm We Walkinn Cuz ionn Feel like driving and i Used almost all yo gas in ya Car" she said serious Faced. I just looked at her , its hot as hell to be walking bout a Block To A Store, "Come on Bitchhh!!" i got up ionn care what i wore , iHad on Some of Taee Boxers Andd A White T-Shirt . Thiss is Northsidee Of Philly , People Don't Caree what they wear on this side !

Once we arrived To Quicky mart , My Legs Were Weak As Fuckk ! I Had to Sit down. "Get up Lazy ! Ainn Walk all the way here for Nuun !" Kinah Said Dragging me around in the store. i laughed, "STOP SHEKINAAH ! STOOPPPP Girrl. !" I Finally gotten free and i Bumped her into the Can goods and they fell all Down. The Clean Up Man Wasn't happy At All When we did it, he Just Groaned andd told us to move out his damn Way .

As We Walked thru aisles , we heard this familiar voice behind us.

"I Was hopping when I would catch You two together" we met faces with miss Claudia. "miss Claudia??" me and shekinah said at the same time. I was confused , how shekinah knew my Therapist.

"Come with me , ill explain" She told us, But Not Before me and Kinah stole us Some Jolly ranchers, snickers, Gum, all Types of Snacks , I Stuck sum in my shirt and She Stuck some in them Big ass sweat pants she had on, and we Walked out Like Bosses !

Hours Later

"Soooo Youu Mean to tell Me , You Our Auntie and You didn't Tell Us Andd You knew we didn't have Anyone in our family to go to ??!!" I Busted out. We was in Miss Claudia House Who Claims to be our Auntie, my Mama's sister.

"FUCKK THIS SHIT , We Been in This world for 18 to 19 Years Why the hell You aint been here for Us ?!?" Shekinah Burst out standing up.

"Im Sorry You Mother Said I wasn't welcomed in Yall home anymore because she thought me and your dad was Messing around but we wasn't , that was in our teenage years waaaay before yall was born, But when I heard about your mothers passing I begged the Social service to not take yall away without therapy and that's why you guys aren't Separated" She was now crying , So me and kinah hugged her until she stopped crying. "I want us to be a family again, And I want you guys to meet your other relatives," Said Claudia and we nodded in agreement.

She Told Us She Had to go to work And we gave us the directions to the house.

"maaan This shit Crazy," I Said as we walked in the house.

School Starts in a couple more weeks and there's a 50 % Chance Taee , Jd , Diddy And the rest ain't gonna graduate this last year. "Its hot as a bitch in here !" Kinah Said Putting her Hair in a Messy bun. Did I Mentioned she grew some hair? Yess Shee Did , She Brought these pills that makes your hair grow, She Been Using it for 2 months now and Her hair is where her shoulders at. "I'm Finna Call Jamar, Soo Youu Need To Leave Bih,"

I Groaned, "whyy cant I Meet thiss Jamar Dude ??" She Caught A attitude "BeeeeeCuz, When Jamar Step foot in this house he be wantinn to get freaakaay !" She did a Lil dance with her hips. "Ewww Brehh! I'm Leaving, Call Me When He gone," I Threw up My Dueces and left.

once I Cranked up my gas needle was on E. I gotten my Forever 21 Check so I could get gas With my Credit Card.

Got Gas.... Check! now Where Can I goo ? Ohh Yea i Can go to Trina House and chill for while.

skip

skip

skip

I Parked my Car in the nearest Parking spot to her door since she live in condo Appartments.

I don't know, Lately my Feet, legs, head, and Boobs Been Hurting, I really don't think anythings wrong with me, I Dont Think, if it hurts more ima go to the ER.

I Knocked at her door And She FINALLY Answered. "Well Heeey Stranger !" she greeted and Let me in. I Smiled. "Heey Trina!!" I Cheered. "GIRL ! What Uu did on your bDay Yesterday ???" Trina said while we both was sitting down. "Nuuthinng I Just Drunk me some henny and chilled...." I trailed. "That's Good. andd why The Hell Yo Ass Ain't tell me you and Taee Broke Up??" Ohh Lord , here it goes I don't feel like talking about this. "girl , let me tell you!"

I Told her from when he came home to when I moved with my sister. "Damn Bitch , That punk Dun messed up! I should get DeonTrez And Tell em to beat his ass!!" Trina was Heated, Forwheet Doe? that's her brother. "I meaaan I'm iighh wit it . i just can't believe he ducked on me like that after all we been Thru tho." I was thinkinn bout the memories back theen.

When the lights go out and I'm in my bed, I think of the maddness in my heaaaaaad, Aaahhhh All of the things that I did back then, oooooh when I'm in my bed I think of the memories that I've haaad Ooohhh ..

all of the things that I Did back thennn.

"Girl ........ Uu okay ?? you need me to call Taee ?!" Trina asked ruining my song. "Nooooo !! fuuuuckk That Nigga!!" I said as i chilled on the sofa. she giggled, pshh ,, I was seruuss!! "daammnn!! its 12 A.m.! I ain't kno I was here that long !! imma Catch you up later , Byee Girl!!" I said and hopped to my car.

skip

skip

skipp

8 A.m.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I Yelled in pain. my stomach has been KILLING The FUCKKK Outta Meee!!

"What's wrong girl ??" Kinah Came in my room and Said. I told her my stomach killed me and she Drove me to the ER.

"Miss KyAnna, When was the last time you was Sexually active?" My Doctor askes. "Uhhh, liiikeeee 3 weeks ago," Yesss Really I Had to think . Don't judgee! "Okay , I have to make you pee in a cup because there's may be a chance you might be pregnant." He told str8^ I Nodded and went to pee in the cup then brought it to him.

30 minutes later ....

I was on. the hospital bed waiting for my results then my doctor came. back with a smiled up face. "I Have somee Gooood News Miss Collins! congratulations , you are 3 weeks pregnant!!" I felt like my life was over just then.

The doctor told me all the stuff about becoming a mom and what to and not to eat. he even gave me a pregnancy book.

Buuut Icouldve sworn Taee Used a condum , idk prolly Popped off and heen knoo.....bb

"what the Doctor saay ?!??" Trina said Running to me holding my wrist.

"I am pregnant ......" I said sadly with my head down lown

-

:O