Chapter6: Meet Trina And Selena

Taee POV

I called Trina for the FUCKING FIFTH TIME,!!! She finally answered..

Phone Convo

Her: Hello Who the Hell is Thiss!!??

Me: Chill Trina it's DeonTaee.!

Her: Ohhhh wessuppp Taee!!??

Me: Shiit ! But hey, I need a BIIGGG Favor!

her: Do I Needa Kill a Nigga??

Me: Noo, But I have this friend, memba the Mexi's, ? they after us again and they found out about my friend Ky'Anna.

Her: Mhmm Your Point?

Me: I want You To fly out here and stay To My place,,.. while we go to war..

Her: ........ .... OK! But I swear if my child Get hurt or get involved in this shit ima Fuckinn whoop Yo ASS!

Me: iiightt, Tell My Princess I Said Weesupp!

Her: Mhmm I'm cominn Packing up Na!

Me: Yea!

End-

----

Yeaa that was my crazy ASS sister Trina, She 18 years old, stay in Michigan. Yea She got a Daughter name Selena, she 3 years old. "Morning," Ky Said Coming into the Living room stretching, "Ewww Go put Sum clothes on!" I Said, "What?? what's wrong with a Tank top and Mini shorts??" she asked. "You know your thighs To thick for that!" I Said smirking . she blushed and turned away. "Taee, school Starting back in in 2 more weeks I need school clothes!" she Said feeling up and down on my leg. I put My head back and grunted it felt SO Good! . "Oops, But, umm Yeaa, I Need some clothes" she Said as she was holding her hand up off me. I nodded my head. I just wanna Make love to this girl, But she Too Yung Mann, But I'm Just a year older. "Iighht We'll Go shoppin Next weekend." I Said dismissing the subject, she nodded. "Ky, I'm going to away for a while, Not long doe, But my sister Trina coming over to stay and she bringing her little girl." she frowned. "Awwhh, But,But I don't want you to go," "Hey, I told You it ainn Gon Be Long Boo, Chill, if I ainn Back Be4 we go back to school den I'll send you money for some clothes and get some shoes. okay?" she cracked a smile. "Okay, C-can You k-kiss me again?" she asked, I leaned forward till our lips met, don't get me wrong she's a great kisser, that makes me want her more. She Bit my Lip I opened then the kiss got deeper. she was moaning in kisses which was a turn on ;) ! after we had our tounge Session I had to pack some things up,.. there was a knock on the door. it was Trina, "Hayy Lil Bro!!" "wessupp Trina! Hayyy Selenaa!" I Said lifting her up, she was giggling. "Trina this Ky'Anna, Ky this Trina and Selena," I Said pointing them out, she nodded, "Heyy Ky'Annaa!! Girl, we gon Be Best of Frienddss!!" Trina Said squealing. Ky was Smiling. I heard the horn blow, it was Diddy and JD. "iight Yall" I Said.. we Said goodbyes and I left. "C'monn Niggaa Yo daddie Said we gon meet with him at Ka'ReeTors Place.." jd Said., Ka'ReeTor is my dads bestfriend BUT, Anywhoo, I just nodded and We Drove to Ka'ReeTors..

Ky'Anna POV

"OhhGoshh are You really 14??" Trina asked. I nodded, "How old You is??" "Haaa, 18, I'm old!" I busted out laughing. "Tell Mee About Yourself Trina," I Said. "Okk welpp my Name Trina Philips Duhh ! I stay in Michigan, got a Daughter, name Selena McCormick, imaa Bad Bitch. FUCK with me, get shot 2.3 seconds smhhh! I went To Jail for Attempted Murder, Hehee Trynaa Kill my Babiee Daddiee Bout My Child Support! haa Just know imaa Baadd Bishh," I was Laughing. "what about you?" "Okk My Name Ky'Anna Donaldson, Duhh Hahaa! I'm 14 9th grader my mama Passed away when I was twelve trying to get my 12 year old sisters from the balcony, They fell off, my mom thought I did Too so she committed suicide. I lived on the street 1 in a half year until Taee came and got Mee!" I Said smiling. she smiled also. "Ms.KyWanna Cwan we Gwo Pway? (Ms.KyAnna Can we go play)... "No Selena, you can play a whoopinn" "Nahh it's ok, I'll play with her." I Said, "Come on Cutie let's go to the backyard.".I Said grabbing her arm. we went out and ran around played tag. I tag her 2wice she tag me more. she was very fast for a 3 year old. "okay Selena, let's go inside for a break!" I said out of breath. I grabbed her hand and we went inside "Wawa!!" she yelled. I chuckled, and gave her a bottle of water. she drunk it and ran where Trina was."Mann Nigga do you want her or not!?" I heard her yell into the phone. haa Must be her Bby Daddy "Iight Bruhh" she said hanging up. "Girl, I'm sorry, But, y'all was out there for a whilee!!" she said. "Yeaaa! she's very fast !!" I said making Selena giggle. "Yeaapp She beat me to the car earlier'' I bust out laughing. Hmmmm I wonder where we all gon sleep. "how we sleepin?" I asked. "Yo bed big?" she asked. "Yea, a king size.." "GREAT! Mee Uu and Salena Sleep with You!" I nodded. "Mummy, Mummy SpunBob SpunBob!!" Salena Yelled pointing to spongebob in TV. I smiled. "Yeaa Babie, Uu See Sponge bob!?" She said in a Bby Voice. "Yeas!" . so we watched us some spongebob until we all fell asleep into the living room.