Its Been Two Years..

Trina Pov

2 years later

I've been seeing Malik for the past two years and things are going just fine, he met Selena And they bond great, he gives her everything she wants, as for Montrell, she sees him too when he comes here to visit.

My life is just fine, ShyShy Met her a man and they moved back to Michigan, ima miss my bitch man!

I'm now 24 and living the good life with my king, my princess, and I'm the queen!

Jd Pov
I got the girl pregnant, Ja'Kayla. How y'all knew?! But yea it was a mistake fuckin with ha but my child will never be a mistake. I was high as hell, I ain't know what was goin on at the time.

As for me and Erica, we doing good, I guess , she still mad at me for fucking Kayla while we were together so she said we will try and make this work. We are actually engaged!

I attend the university of Philly, A nigga gon be a mechanic since my electives were based on mechanic and tool handling. I want out on the game... For GOOD... I want to start a fresh life with me and my bae.

It's us against the world, fuck anythann ppl gotta say.

Ky'anna Pov

"Mommy, mommy, mommy! Wook what me did!" Ree came in and showed me her messed up hands with nail polish all on them. She painted her skin instead of her nails. I laughed it made the house echo a little bit. "Mommy no laugh at me! No laugh at me ny!" She folded her arms.

She's a HANDFUL!! But I love my baby girl, she's my pride and joy!

I'm now 20 years old and Kyree just turned two. She loves her dad, she's a grandma and grandad's baby, I actually think she loves taee side of the family than mine, I only have 2 relatives in Philly and that's auntie Claudia and Shekinah, it's all good though! Outside of state like Florida and Georgia I have thousands of relatives there, we hardly socialize anymore, our family reunion is soon though.

Me and Taee don't speak nor talk unless it's about Kyree and her needs, other than that I'm chillin, my mind is focused on my school and my baby.

I attend the University of Philadelphia as a 4 year Pediatrician, I thought long and hard and decided to do Pediatric nursing because I didn't want to stay in college for 10 years. I would've had to go live in a dorm, I couldn't take my baby and I didn't want her living with anybody but me. But while I'm in school my aunt have her or Kinah.

My bitch Ashanti moved to Atlanta but Trust! Her ass will be back ! She boothann so she ain't goin no Wea! When she come back she know wea home is! & as for Kayla her ass is 2 months pregnant from Jd, to be honest we all went out, smoked too much weed drunk too much and we all crashed at My house, they fucked and walaaa, she pregnant. I'm happy though but they act like they don't want to be socialized with each other until the baby comes, but whatever she'll tell her story later, this my shit!

Anyways, I got me a lil boo his name is Tre'von, Von for short, I'm slick digging him but I think I have to make our shit temporary because I have a daughter to raise and I'm focusing on School.

Until then, you could say I'm a part time / full time mom.

Taee Pov
I'm now 21 years old.

Me and Lanni are still stronger than ever, she and I are planning on moving to Mississippi Soon, I don't want to go because I don't want my daughter thinking I left her and thinking I'm a dead beat, I try my best to see her every other day I'm available, it's just I'm a rookie of making these products And my dad trying to take out the Mexis, I just want to get this shit over with and get all the bread in the world.