Chapter9: SameOle Crazy Taee

Later in Lifee!!

Ky'Anna POV

"C'Monn Ky, We Gon Be Late Guhh!" Taee Yelled From Downstairs.. We Going To School, We Both Juniors He Failed Tenth Grade all That time he was in the hospital, he was there for a half year Soo Yaa Smart Girl Caught up withh his Retarded bitch ass! "Stfu Nigga I'm coming!" I yelled back, this Niggaa gets on my nerves But a cute way, were not together YET! Haaa! But The Time Will come Besta Believe that!!

*

"Heyyyyyy BIIOOTCHHHHH!" My CRaazyyy BestFriend JaKayla Said. She Crazyy Asf! "Waessuppp Bihh!" we did our handshake or watevaa! "Giirrl, School Gon Be ova in ONE Month Bihh!" she cheered I did the same. "Mhm, My Baby Brutha Say He wantcha ass, I said Boy She Wayyy older Dan You," Her Bby brother Name Raymond, He 13 Years old and a CUTE LIL BOY! I Don't like him, I'm TOO OLD! I did a frown, "Aww, Tell Raymond, He can Get it," I joked. we laughed haard asf!! We Talked for a few mins and she went to her class early because mrs watson needed her. But, Anyyywaaayys, Me And Taee? We Friends, Lol, With Benefits Tho! We Didnt Have sex before Tho, He Kisses Me, Touches Me, we ain't To That part YET! Lmaoo, The Bell Was Ringing.. "let the DRAMA Classes Begin!" I whispered making only myself to hear. I was here, and these bitches here aways talking Shit, talking bout Them and Taee Be Fucking and Shit! Shit Erks Me Like FAREAALL! "Hmpphh, That GIRL Ky'Wanna or watevaa tha fuck her name is Fuckinn with My man, That's why we fucked in that bed they sleeping in!" she said gossiping to her friends. I never said nothing to the bitch all these years, NOW is my chance! "Looka Hea, I'm Not Finna let You just talk about me like I'm Just a Fucking Dog! Yo Ass Talk about Taee everyday, Damnn I know his name taste good But Damnn stay off the Nigga balls!" I said standing up. she stayed seated. "Bitch Yuppp, His Name taste Fucking good AND WE JUST GOT FINISH KISSING IN THA HALLWAY!, Andd whaaa Biootchhh!" she shot back everybody had they fones out recording, good thing the teacher aways be late because I Finna beat ha ass! I chuckled. "Haha, Petty Asf Bruhh it Don't Even matter Dawg, Cuz his mouth be all in this Pussaayyy!" I sanged out I was lying Tho But, she kept quiet and crossing her arms. "That's what I FUCKING Thought, Olee Moose Body Ahhh!!" I said and went to my seat, everybody said OHHHH KILL EM! And they started laughing. I looked back at her, I chucked myself just by looking at her, Haa, Bitches these day!! SMGDH!!

Taee POV

Wessupppppppp Wessupppppppp!! Long Time No hear huh? I'm Doin Good Doe, 18 Junior Lifee Yo, ! But Ya, Me And Ky'Anna Cool Doe, She Don't Look the same nomo when she was 14, she look Sexayy and Thikk As Hell! I be wanting To hit It at times Doee But She a 'Virgin' as She would say and sheen ready. of course I fuck other females, iAinn No Bad Nigga or Nun, we ainn Even togetha So she cant get mad, Yeaa Me andd My Niggas still talk, hell They Even stayed back In tenth grade with me, cuz they my MuthaaFuckinn NIGGA! Ughh School borrin.... Can't Wait Till It's Ovaa Bruhh!

**

I'm waiting on Ky, she still in the School Tf She at?? and after I said that she came out looking mad. she got in the car and she looked mad! "Tf wrong witchu" I said chuckling and starting the car. she looked at me and shook her head. hmmm? I kept riding we Gon talk when we get to this house.!

"Now, why Yeen Talking, ?" I asked as I sat beside her on the couch. "Stupid bitch talking Shit, I'm tired of this Taee" she started and proping her leg on My thigh. "So I put her on hush mouth." "What she Said?" I asked. "She said Y'all was kissing and so I said Don't worry dawg cause Yo mouth be in my Pussaayyy!" she said laughing. I was Laughing hard, HaHaaaa "ONE Day immaa have my mouth in that Pussaayyy" I said copying her. She Looked down Blushing. it was cute Doe Hahaa! Trina Back in Michigan, Selena had to start School, My niece in the 2nd grade! wow! we getting OLD! Mama and Daddy Doin good, we decided to lay off the Gang for a Lil while because mama Want out so I'm taking her place in making the drugs and shipping it off. "Get off that Phone!" I said to Ky She ainn answer so I snatched it out ha hands. She started screaming and saying give her back her phone. "No, You Don't Need it!" I said back, I started running upstairs to the bedroom and she followed me. "DeonTaee Germain Philips, if You won't gimme bkk my phone I swear imma Cut Yo fingers off.!" she yelled I gasp. "Was that a threat!?" "Gimme my phone!" she said coming towards me. she was hovering over me trying to get it But she failed. I threw her phone across the room. good thing it had that otter box on it. she gasped. I Was smirking. Then she jumped off me. running to her phone, BREHH THAT ASSSSSSS!!! "Nigga Uu Bettaa Be glad my phone din break" she said walking out the door. I was laughing and called the Niggas and said bring some Liquor because we Finna get fucked up, and bring Ky Favorite, Nuvo! ion see How she drink that Shit straight Tho! they Said hell Ya and I told emm to bring some Purp. Imma Tell Ky to invite Jakayla, Yea I know , she come home from school with Ky almost everyday, Lol! But Mhmmm! We Finna Get Fucked up Daa Niteeeee!!

---

YA LIKEE!!??

YEA?

MHKAAYY

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVEE YOUU GUYS!!