Chapter12: Just Go with it

Rinng* Doorbell I went to the door and I had this anger in my eyes, I cannot Believe this!!

Trina Pov

"Ma'am is this your daughter?" a female cop said jacking Selena up by her shirt. "Yes Ma'am, and What she do??" I asked sternly. "At the school house Miss.McCormick beat a kid up." NORMAL. "And??" I asked. "Well it Was pretty bad and the girl is in critical condition, the family is thinking about a Sue." "A FUCKING WHAT!? DAMNN LENA, GETCHO ASS IN HERE, I'm Sorry Officer, and How many days she out of school.?" "Well if it continues we have to expell her, But we planed on giving her 20 days out They wanted to do a court date but we told her we will Put Miss.McCormick on Punishment..." Shit, What ima do with her for twenty days?? I faked smiled that bitch, "Alright officer thankss!" she nodded her hat and left. I slammed the door. I'm extra mad with Selena..!

"SELENA DANIELLA MCCORMICK, GETCHO YELLA ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!!" I yelled from upstairs. "Yes ma?" she said from up top from the stairs. "I'm down here! not up dere!" she stomped down the stairs and came to me. "Why the hell Uu fighting huh?? a Fucking 7 year old cussing and fighting other kids, they gon thank imma Bad parent Do you want them to Take you away from Me?! you know Yo daddy ainn round hea, why the hell You Even doinn all this You was just the sweetest When you were a baby.!" I yelled out to her. "Ugghhhh Maa this Popular crowd was talking bout my shoes today, she said why I tie my shoes like that and she was gossiping about me so I punched her in the mouth and started banging her head in!" she yelled back. "Don't Fucking get a attitude at me,! immaa Take you In Philadelphia Witchoo Grandaddy make him straight Ya out Cuz I cannot Fucking Deal witchaa Nomo I tried! Now Go Upstairs and Take Ya Bath , food be done in 10 minutes, Bye!" And with that She Stomped back upstairs. LAWWD PLEASEE HELP ME WITH THIS CHILD!!

Taee Pov P.S This is a Sexual Scene So Skip if You Want ! (JustLettinYaKnow!)

I woke up to a Smell of breakfast. Mmmmm it smell so good, I jumped up and Went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. after I was done I went downstairs see Ky Cooking. Dammm Baee! "Cooking faa A Niggaa Huh?" I said smaking that ass. "Mmmmmmm! Ughh Stop it Taee , and Yess I am Cooking for a Hungry Ugly asss Niggaa!" Ugly? She calling this sexy Nigga ugly?? "iiGht You Gon Take that back You bettaa Be glad Uu cooking!" She giggled and started fixing out Plates.

After eating Bacon eggs toast and bagels, I was Full as a Bih. "Soo Youu Calling A Nigga Ugly?" I said as She was washing our plates out. "Well Yaa You ugly ain't Ya!/" she said turning the water off and turning face me. "Naaww Thiss Nigga sexy as fuckk!" I said sounding like a girl. "Eew Don't do that Gay as fuckk!!"she yelled passing me. Mhmmm! Riightt! My Phone started ringing it was La'Shay. I ainn gon answer it! I went upstairs to Ky Room And guess whaa!? She was Naked, Mhmm A Nigga getting some todayy! "Ahhh, Get Out Taee!" she yelled. I was smirking I shut the door behind me and went towards her. "Umm What Are You doing?" she said going back to the wall while I was Comimg to her. "Shh, Just Go with it."

"Taaaeee- No This the Wro- Uhumm!" she said as I started licking on her neck. Yupp Told Yaa! I went down from her neck to her Breast, they were Big I started licking on her nipple and that's When she lost it. "Ohh Gawshh Taaaeee Mhmmm," I smiled and started licking faster, she grabbed my head and started playing with my waves. I Layed her down And gotten between her legs and went down to her legs i lick on her clit and i could tell she was horny because she was twisting and turning around. "Mmmmm, Taaaaaaaaeeeee, Ahh ohMaaGawsshh" she yelled as i stuck two fingers in, She was so Tight. I thrusted my finger back and forth so i can keep that pussy wet :) .  

Eventually She Came and I licked her up.

I took my shirt off to reveal my 6 pack I had. Yuupp! "Mmmm, Sexxayy Niggaa," she said feeling on my Stomach.. "See, Told Yo ass You was gon Take that shit back." i said getting on top of her.

Ky'Anna POV

I think I'm finna Loose my Virginity to my crush I known for 3 years. He took his boxers off And I gasped. "Umm Taee? How You Gon Fit in my Ittie Bitty Hole?" I said sounding like a 5 year old. he chuckled. "Close Your Eyes and the pain will go away." he said smoothly. his words went through my body and making me beg for more. we talked about sex in health class so I knew about it, he slid on a condom and gotten between my legs. "Uu Sure Baby we can wait since You a Virgin." he asked before going in. "Yess, Comonn I want You to be the one.!" I said husky. "Grab my Back when it hurts." he said I nodded and he slid in me. I whined out in pain, I grabbed onto his back while he thrusted in me. "AHHHH, BABEE IT HURTS AHHH," I Yelled out. "Okay," he said Husky, he had only a part of him inside of Me, I cannot Take all of him. he started thrusting in me.Not all of him.

I Yelled Out Soooo Loud you could probably see my veins in my head, then he smiled down at me, I smiled back and all the pain went away and went to pleasure. I moaned out, it feels So good. "Mhmmm, right Deree Taee Oohhhhh Yaa," I lost it, my mind says beg for more but my body says stop him. But it felt good for him to stop. "I Love You Ky'Anna!" he said real husky and Breathless. "Mmmmm, i Love You Too DeonTaee, AHHHH, Yess!" i yelled. Here I am losing my V-Card To My REAL Boyfriend. :)

We went at it for 2 more hours and tell the truth, I was TIRED as Hell!. I felt wet Again for the 6th time and Taee Licked it all up. after he Was done he came up beside me and breathing on my neck.

"I Love you girl.!" he said half way sleep. a tear escaped my eye. I think I actually Love him too. "I Love You Too Boy.!" and I kissed his forehead and a smile went across his lips. he pulled me close to him and I felt safe in his arms and we went to a deep sleep.

Jakayla POV

I do Not wanna go Home! I been hanging out with JD this whole weekend and I haven't chilled with Ky. Ima call Her later on. "Soo JD, What's Your Government Name?" I asked him. he paused, he looked at me like df Uu asking me fa? "Jay LeeJohn Davids, But I perfer JD," he said Plain and simple. I sighed. "Okay," we were in his House, it's huge I wonder How he get the money.? "Youu ready to go home?" he asked. Noooooo! I thought. I stayed quiet. "Kayla, Did You Hear Me?" "Pleasee, I Don't Wanna Go Back, ion Wannaa Be there with him..!" I blurted.

he looked at me with rage, I was kinda scared. "Who is 'He' Kayla?" "My StepBrother, Pleaseee I can't go back, He touches me when we be alone in the house" I cried. He Stayed Silence."Do Uu wanna live with me?" he asked calmly. "No Jay, my mama will worry bout me Sick.!" . "YOU Have to tell some body.. !" he yelled. "I know, I know, I dont know How." I said breaking down, he comforted me. "When Your Mom's Home?" "She Should Be Now, I think she off today." I said Sniffing. "Come On We going Over There!" he said standing up. We went to his car and drove the direction towards my home.