"Your joking right?" I asked her.

"No. I mean I'll only call you Camz when were alone, just because you seem..." She said trying to formulate her words. "..interesting to me. But don't get the wrong idea. I can't be friends with you. We're too different. So in public you're Cabello. Both formal and unfriendly and...something different. That okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I totally knew where she was coming from and I agreed with her.

"Good now that we got our boundaries set, let's go." She said walking towards me then forcefully grabbing my hand.

She's holding my hand!?!

She led me up to her room. When we got there she opened her door and practically threw me in to her room, making me loose my balance for a few seconds. After, I regained my composure, I carefully scanned her room. She had many celebrity posters on her sea green walls, trophies set on a shelf above her dresser, a pile of band magazines lying on the wooden floor, a king sized bed with a blue comforter followed by a huge cute plush puppy on her bed, a huge black case of make up lying on her counter with a few pencils, lipsticks and many other make up materials scattered around it, a desk with a bunch of really good books on top of it, a blue bean bag chair facing her bed, and lastly a guitar and key board standing on the far side of her bedroom.

It looked nothing different than my own room. K, maybe except the wall color, the make up case, and the amount of plush animals on her bed.

"You can uh, sit where ever you want." She said throwing her hand up.

I nodded and sat on her bed. I ran my fingers on her comforter as she sat down on the bean bag chair.

"So, CAMZ." She said emphasizing my name. " You don't talk much, tell me about yourself." She said propping her elbows on her knees and resting her head in between her hands.

I scrunched my face in thought. "Well were do I start?"

"Anywhere you want we got nothing but time." She slightly smiled.

"Well, I was originally born in Cuba. Then moved to Mexico. And then moved to Miami. I've lived here ever since. I have one younger sibling. Her name's Sofi she's the most adorable thing ever-"

"Lie." She interrupted me.

"What?"

"You're the most adorable thing ever." She smirked. "But she is your sister so I might be wrong."

Was... was she flirting with me? Or playing with me? I don't know. I shook it off.

"Anyway, my mom became a pretty successful baker, while my father works as a pharmacist at the UOM hospital. And that's basically it. Sorry I'm not interesting." I apologized.

"Another lie. Tell me, what are your interests, goals...dreams." She smiled.

"Well, for starters I love one direction, Ed Sheeran and Demi Lovato. One directions just perfect, Ed is a genius and Demi she's just a role model for me. I admire the way she goes out of her way to stand up for people and save them. And she's done that for me a lot. When I really did need someone I knew I could count on her. She was that type of role model you know?"

She smiled. "Yeah....Like me right? Aren't I like that for you too?"

I chocked on my own saliva and coughed. "W-what?" I stuttered.

She smirked. "I see the way you look at me Camila. The way you admire me from a far... you think I don't notice but I do. You notice things that shouldn't be noticed about me. But I guess that's okay because you must feel like I'm a role model or something for you."

I looked away and blushed. " I don't know what your talking about."

She shook her head lightly as she suppressed a laugh. Then walked towards me.

I continued to look away fearing that I'd turn even redder. I then felt her hand on my cheek. My heart literately skipped a beat. She turned my head to face her. Her face was literately a few centimeters away from mine.

"Then perhaps a crush? Or am I wrong?" She breathed on my lips.

My eyes widened as her warm breath sent chills through my body. I couldn't believe this was happening...I closed my eyes hard trying to keep it cool, but failed miserably.

She smirked. "I knew it." She slowly breathed onto my lips again.

I felt my heart beat in my ears. The butterflies, tingles and desire all came rushing through me. Hitting me harder than that bus that hit Regina George. Truly making my resistance less durable. I wanted her. It was as simple as that. She was this close and I've been waiting for a moment like this practically all year. But I couldn't. I mean I could but I shouldn't.

Through my conflicted emotions, my head was able to realize what she had been doing. She was trying to get me to kiss her, and fall into her trap. And as stupid and ignorant as I was... I did.

I looked deep into her dark green orbs.

"You know what Lauren Jauregui?" I breathed.

"What?" She smirked.

"Fuck you." I said before I crashed our lips together.