Chapter 11

Britt's POV

We were about to step out onto the ice rink and Drew kept telling us that we should leave. "Drew, I'm not leaving, I'm getting what I came here for."

"Please, let's just leave." He suggested once again.

"Drew! Will you please tell me what's going on?!" Alexis asked him.

"Okay, there is a guy over there that I seen on the news. He's known for killing people in a random type of order, and I don't want any of us being a part of that order, can we please get out of here?"

"Dude. Quit playing around. That's not the kind of stuff you joke about." Jayk said.

"I'm not kidding. That's him!" Drew shouted and grabbed the guys attention. "Shit! Everyone just stay calm and act normal."

"How the hell are we supposed to act normal to a freakin killer, Drew?!" I shouted at him.

The guy walked over to us. "Umm, what's going on over here?"

"Nothing? Why would there be something going on?" Drew said in a shaky voice.

"Do you know who I am?" The guy said reaching into his jacket pocket and looking at all of us.

"Oh shit." I said thinking that he was going to grab a gun. But instead he pulled out a 5 dollar bill. "What the hell?"

Drew busted out in laughter. "I win dude! Pay up!" He shouted to the random guy, then the guy left.

"Drew! What the hell was THAT all about?!" Alexis shouted at him.

"It was a bet that I won, obviously.." He said shaking the 5 dollar bill.

"And what was the bet about?" I asked him.

"That he could scare people, cause he's auditioning for a role in some weird movie. He didn't really scare any of you, so I won."

"That's a really weird bet." I said to him.

"Yeah, I know, but look!" He waved the 5 dollar bill in my face.

"You're so weird Drew." Jayk said.

"Okay, back to skating!" I said as I got on the ice and almost fell. Jayk stood next to me. "You're doing good so far!" He held me so I wouldn't fall.

"Thanks! I used to come here all the time."

"Oh really?"

"Yep! Me, my dad, my step mom, my brother, and my two sisters."

"Awe, so you were really young, and skating?"

I smiled and blushed a little. "Yeah. But I did good for being little."

"I bet you did." He smiled at me. "So,"

I knew what he meant by that, but I honestly needed more time to think about everything. "I feel like such a bitch for saying this, but I still need more time to figure it all out."

"Okay, I can wait for you." He smiled at me.

"Okay." I blushed.

He skated off with Blake since Blake was looking pretty lonely. TC and Dev came up beside me. One on each side. "Hey, what's up!" TC said.

I saw him look at Devin if to tell him to please go away real quick. I looked at Devin and he rolled his eyes. He skated towards Todd.

"So, why are you by yourself? Shouldn't a beautiful girl like you be skating with someone?" He smiled and laughed a little.

"Well, I WAS skating with Jayk, but he went with Blake cause he said he felt bad for him."

"Yeah, Jayk's pretty cool like that. Soo, Britt."