Chapter 8

Alexis' POV

"Is it me or is something seriously wrong with him?" I asked as I heard the bathroom door shut. "He seems moody." I moved the baby monitor from the living room to the dining room and I sat next to Drew. "Okay, Jayk doesn't seem like himself."

"Because he is very upset?" questioned Devin.

Mariana started crying. "Now?" I asked.

"I guess she knows that Drew is here," said Brittany smiling. I glared at her. "Okay, okay."

"You also know I need help with you know who," I whispered.

"Right," said Brittany. "I'll help with that."

Mariana kept crying. "I'm coming," I said as I ran to Mariana's room. I picked her up and rocked her. Drew walked in. "Hey." I fed Mariana her bottle. "What's up?"

"Just watching," said Drew walked up to me. "She's precious."

"She's my baby," I said smiling. Drew put his hands on my shoulders and looked at Mariana over my shoulder. "She's going to not be sleeping for a while." Mariana shoved the bottle away. "Okay." I put the bottle on her dresser. She started crying. "Mariana."

"Here let me try," said Drew. I handed her to him and she stopped immediately. "It's okay, baby." I smiled knowing Drew was the one who made me and Mariana both happy. "Shh...There we go."

"You're going to be a very good father," I said.

Drew turned off the baby monitor. "Alexis, I have one question to ask you," said Drew as he looked at me. Then back at Mariana. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at Drew, shocked. "You don't have to give me an answer now. It's just since I met the two of you, you're all I could think about."

I smiled. "Drew, of course I will be your girlfriend," I said as we hugged. "But how do I tell Blake this?"

"Why do you have to tell Blake?" asked Drew.

"I sorta have this weird relationship with Blake and it's very complicated to explain," I said.

"Alright," said Drew. "I'll go see the guys."

"While you do that, can you send Blake in?" I asked. Drew nodded and walked out with Mariana. "Alexis, you can do this."

"I need to talk to you," said Jayk walking in. Blake walked in right behind him. "This is really urgent."

"Two clients, one person," I said. "Follow me." We walked back out to the dining room. "Okay, Jayk you stay here while I talk to Blake in my office."

"Office?" asked Brittany.

"We agreed to make the fourth bedroom a library slash office," I said. "I'll be right back." I pulled Blake into my office and closed the door. "Blake, what you and I have, it isn't love."

"It feels like love to me," said Blake.

"I know but it's not," I said. "Brittany made me realize who I've been in love with this whole time." I looked at Blake right in the eyes. "Please say something."

"It hurts to know that it isn't me," said Blake. He showed no emotion. "I really hoped that I would have a chance with you."

"Blake, what we have isn't love," I said. "It's nothing but a school girl crush for me." I sighed. "I'm sorry to say that but, Blake, I love you. I really do but it's not the kind of love you're thinking about. I'm sorry." Blake barged out. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." I walked out to the dining room. "Jayk, come on." He followed me into my office and closed the door. "What seems to be the problem?"